Jan 23 2014
By: LOL_Monstaa-_- First Son 6 posts

Call Of Duty Ghosts: Worth It?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 222 views Edited Feb 21, 2014

I just wanted to know if call of duty ghosts is worth buying?
I have MW2 and BO2, i only really liked black ops 2 because i found mw2 quite boring.
I still play black ops 2 and really enjoy it but i kind of want a new game, can any body tell me if it is worth buying because i don't want to waste a whole lot of money if i'm just going to go back to black ops 2

Edit: Updated label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 5 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Re: Call Of Duty Ghosts: Worth It?

Jan 23, 2014

LOL_Monstaa-_- wrote:

I just wanted to know if call of duty ghosts is worth buying?
I have MW2 and BO2, i only really liked black ops 2 because i found mw2 quite boring.
I still play black ops 2 and really enjoy it but i kind of want a new game, can any body tell me if it is worth buying because i don't want to waste a whole lot of money if i'm just going to go back to black ops 2

I've heard that, if you like CoD, you will like this one.  However, depending on your likes and dislikes, Killzone and Battlefield on the PS4 could be more up your alley.  if you are on the PS3, I strongly suggest waiting until Ghosts comes down in price.  Your money would better be spent saving for a PS4, as the games coming out this year look great.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 2 of 5 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13131 posts

Jan 23, 2014
I didn't like this one. Still waiting for the day they bring back the good ole cod 4 and mw2 days....
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 3 of 5 (191 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2014

I actually enjoyed this COD. It's actually the first COD game I have played thru twice since MW1. The story is typical BS COD stuff, but still entertaining and the graphics are nice (not as nice as BF4 etc) and the multiplayer is what it always has been so theres that. 

I should add i played this on PS4.

Feel free to friend me on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/aragost.scott
Message 4 of 5 (181 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 23, 2014
I did not enjoy this year's cod. I really tried to like it and justify buying it because I enjoy the COD play style, Thank God I rented from Redbox first. Rent first!
Message 5 of 5 (175 Views)
0 Likes