First Son
4 posts

Re: *CREDIT CARD NOT VALID* when @ Playstation Store

Apr 5, 2012

Now it no longer says card is invalid, but it tells me it's currently unable to add funds to my account. WTF????

Message 91 of 96 (729 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1136 posts

Apr 5, 2012

How many people have had this just start happening to them. I haven't been able to use a credit card in over a year b/c of this message, does it continue to disable new users that up until now have had it work?

An open mind is like a fortress with it's doors unguarded and unbarred
Message 92 of 96 (729 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Pretension

I bought a “Play Station network” supplement for 20 Euros from supermall “Akropolis” shop “Topo centras” Aido g. 8, LT- 78322 Šiauliai. Serial number 95400015948. Device “Play station 3” disagreed to accept my added data. Respond was: Data is incorrect. I had to create new account that data would be acceptable. Account had to be from Finland. Then it was able to transfer credits to device “Play Station 3”, but supplement for “Gran Turismo 5” which I bought with credits wasn’t activated.  It had supplemented up only new account. I am huge Sony company admirer for a very long time. I enjoy many  products which Your company is producing and that fraud hurt me very deeply. I am requesting you to fix this mistake and compensate  financial and moral losses, otherwise your fraud will be reported to mass media and later lawsuit will be held together with user rights protecting company. I am doing this leading of huge love and respect to your company because sony always was high end.Smiley Mad

Message 93 of 96 (700 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 22, 2012

easy fix go to account management and put $25 on your psn wallet, smaller values got blocked when sony had the intrusion last year. so credit card companies are looking out for us, they think they are going to do microtransactions and make millions. any credit card or debit card will work. it has to be above $25.

hope this help.

also i called my bank and they put a $4 limit on transactions made thru playstation store, so if that doesnt work, talk to a senior member at your bank and to take off any restrictive spending blocks.

Good Luck!!!!

Message 94 of 96 (696 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 14, 2012

i live in Guatemala and it won't let me pick that option, i tried making a new account and still can't. i cant even put my address

Message 95 of 96 (601 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 15, 2012

This might be because of an intrustion so its better to buy from a store instead

OR because most gift card or pre-paid cards dont work

Message 96 of 96 (592 Views)
0 Likes