Reply
Feb 04 2010
By: NicRayAndo First Son 17 posts
Offline

CRASH BANDICOOT for PS3

13 replies 3031 views Edited Feb 4, 2010

Hey i absolutley LOVE the old Crash Bandicoot series finnished them when i was like what..4 with my aunty?  and i was wondering:
Can you only buy Crash Bandicooot, Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped and Crash Team Racing on the Playstation store?

Because i read elswhere that Crash Bandicoot 2 and Crash Bash were released on the PS3 Store.

And also, Anything about Road Rash ? has that been on PSN or never ?
Cya

 

P.S  they should have trophies show how much i realy love 'em XD

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (3,031 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/23/2006
Offline
5102 posts
 

Re: CRASH BANDICOOT for PS3

Feb 4, 2010

NicRayAndo wrote:

Hey i absolutley LOVE the old Crash Bandicoot series finnished them when i was like what..4 with my aunty?  and i was wondering:
Can you only buy Crash Bandicooot, Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped and Crash Team Racing on the Playstation store?

Because i read elswhere that Crash Bandicoot 2 and Crash Bash were released on the PS3 Store.

And also, Anything about Road Rash ? has that been on PSN or never ?
Cya

 

P.S  they should have trophies show how much i realy love 'em XD


crash, crash 2 and crash 3 are available, i think crash team racing was released, and i'm not sure about crash bash.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (3,031 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/16/2009
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: CRASH BANDICOOT for PS3

Feb 4, 2010

HOW COME I CAN ONLY DOWNLOAD 1,3 AND CTR !!!!!???? :smileysad:       :smileysad:      :smileysad:    

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (3,031 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/16/2009
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: CRASH BANDICOOT for PS3

Feb 4, 2010

Its not because my PS3 is brought in Malaysia is it ? everything else is the exact same as an aussie/US playstation.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (3,031 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/23/2006
Offline
5102 posts
 

Re: CRASH BANDICOOT for PS3

Feb 4, 2010

NicRayAndo wrote:

Its not because my PS3 is brought in Malaysia is it ? everything else is the exact same as an aussie/US playstation.


what region are you in? since this is boardsus.playstation.com, i assumed the us region. if you are in a different region, different games may or may not be available.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (3,031 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/16/2009
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: CRASH BANDICOOT for PS3

Feb 4, 2010
AUSTRALIA FTW, but still why do they not have the same games on the store?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (3,031 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/23/2006
Offline
5102 posts
 

Re: CRASH BANDICOOT for PS3

Feb 4, 2010

NicRayAndo wrote:
AUSTRALIA FTW, but still why do they not have the same games on the store?

distribution rights. who knows.

 

that could be the reason you don't have crash 2, different store.

 

japanese store has some cool stuff, as does the hong kong/asian store. different from what we get in the states. i'm jealous of them

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (3,031 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/19/2008
Offline
1847 posts
 

Re: CRASH BANDICOOT for PS3

Feb 4, 2010
im confused as why you are on here you are part of the eu psn, it goes down a line, **bleep** has more then us, and us has more then eu.
Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (3,031 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/16/2009
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: CRASH BANDICOOT for PS3

Feb 4, 2010
Yeah, but itsnot like i have some crazy weird manga games and ones in asian and stuff.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (3,031 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/24/2010
Offline
137 posts
 

Re: CRASH BANDICOOT for PS3

Apr 24, 2010

They should remake the crash games or come out with another like the old series I hate the new series IT SUCKS!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (3,031 Views)
Reply
0 Likes