Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Offline
6509 posts
 

Re: CONGRATULATIONS SONY!!!

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

socom69 wrote:
Hey Hitman_90, you should work on convincing sony to make ps4 backwards compatible so it could be more convenient for you to play both generations of games without having to bring 2 systems with you while you travel. With any luck, sony will actually care what you want.

 the last back wards compatible console you ever see will be ps3. Its  just not going to happen anymore ..very costly  in so many ways and with  greedy devs chasing profits..It just not going to happen.

 

Only way we are going to see the games you bought is  digitally..Thats if  sony is nice enought to let  us get  acloud thing to let use them on something. I  dont think is going to come for free  either.. Hopefully they cant tie it to psn plus at the same price or 55 a yr 

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 41 of 64 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: CONGRATULATIONS SONY!!!

Jun 7, 2013
OR emulate it on PC help Sony endorse piracy just like with PS2 and PS3.
我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou
Vita owner PS4 owner(hopefully)
Message 42 of 64 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
31257 posts
 

Re: CONGRATULATIONS SONY!!!

Jun 7, 2013

balmungfury wrote:
OR emulate it on PC help Sony endorse piracy just like with PS2 and PS3.

lolololoolol


Message 43 of 64 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/07/2009
Offline
654 posts
 

Re: CONGRATULATIONS SONY!!!

Jun 7, 2013

This gen can be easily skipped w/ a decent 800 - 1000 bucks PC, most people excuses are that PC are too expensive but they don't realize a PC it's not just for gaming, a PC you build yourself would cost you an arm and a leg from HP and what if you didn't want liquid cooling, I can build a 1500 dollar PC using a i7 3770K which can be overclocked and a GTX 780, that's like 3 times more powerful than the PS4, LOL and for some reason Nvidia is trying to get me onboard with their updates lately LOL, if Nvidia drop their prices that would be it for consoles, I'm still going to buy aPS4 if they don't screw everything up like MS just because of the exclusive games, the new controller touchpad and also because I have a feeling PS4 may be able to support gameplay at 4K resolution in the future but not for every game, hopefully by the year 2017 4K TVs are affordable like HD TVs are now.

Message 44 of 64 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/30/2011
Online
1931 posts
 

Re: CONGRATULATIONS SONY!!!

Jun 7, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

XBOX NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER


why? Its a game console not a dictator...Its sad that the newest xbox apparently isnt going to be that great. With no competition, SONY can have too much power.


Theres always Nintendo's Wii U to keep Sony's PS4 in check....

 

 

 

 

 

aw, who am I kidding?

Message 45 of 64 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
11948 posts
 

Re: CONGRATULATIONS SONY!!!

Jun 7, 2013

Zorrillo90 wrote:

This gen can be easily skipped w/ a decent 800 - 1000 bucks PC, most people excuses are that PC are too expensive but they don't realize a PC it's not just for gaming, a PC you build yourself would cost you an arm and a leg from HP and what if you didn't want liquid cooling, I can build a 1500 dollar PC using a i7 3770K which can be overclocked and a GTX 780, that's like 3 times more powerful than the PS4, LOL and for some reason Nvidia is trying to get me onboard with their updates lately LOL, if Nvidia drop their prices that would be it for consoles, I'm still going to buy aPS4 if they don't screw everything up like MS just because of the exclusive games, the new controller touchpad and also because I have a feeling PS4 may be able to support gameplay at 4K resolution in the future but not for every game, hopefully by the year 2017 4K TVs are affordable like HD TVs are now.


Why am I gonna spend 1500 just to play video games 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 46 of 64 (101 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: CONGRATULATIONS SONY!!!

Jun 7, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

Zorrillo90 wrote:

This gen can be easily skipped w/ a decent 800 - 1000 bucks PC, most people excuses are that PC are too expensive but they don't realize a PC it's not just for gaming, a PC you build yourself would cost you an arm and a leg from HP and what if you didn't want liquid cooling, I can build a 1500 dollar PC using a i7 3770K which can be overclocked and a GTX 780, that's like 3 times more powerful than the PS4, LOL and for some reason Nvidia is trying to get me onboard with their updates lately LOL, if Nvidia drop their prices that would be it for consoles, I'm still going to buy aPS4 if they don't screw everything up like MS just because of the exclusive games, the new controller touchpad and also because I have a feeling PS4 may be able to support gameplay at 4K resolution in the future but not for every game, hopefully by the year 2017 4K TVs are affordable like HD TVs are now.


Why am I gonna spend 1500 just to play video games 


Becuase they will be in 4K and 4K monitors will be much cheaper then 4K TV, better grahpics, mods and since you can not buy or use used games with next gen anyway 1500 would be a nice slap in the face. $1500 is high end you can do with a $600-800 build it yourself PC.

我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou
Vita owner PS4 owner(hopefully)
Message 47 of 64 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Online
14849 posts
 

Re: CONGRATULATIONS SONY!!!

Jun 7, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

Zorrillo90 wrote:

This gen can be easily skipped w/ a decent 800 - 1000 bucks PC, most people excuses are that PC are too expensive but they don't realize a PC it's not just for gaming, a PC you build yourself would cost you an arm and a leg from HP and what if you didn't want liquid cooling, I can build a 1500 dollar PC using a i7 3770K which can be overclocked and a GTX 780, that's like 3 times more powerful than the PS4, LOL and for some reason Nvidia is trying to get me onboard with their updates lately LOL, if Nvidia drop their prices that would be it for consoles, I'm still going to buy aPS4 if they don't screw everything up like MS just because of the exclusive games, the new controller touchpad and also because I have a feeling PS4 may be able to support gameplay at 4K resolution in the future but not for every game, hopefully by the year 2017 4K TVs are affordable like HD TVs are now.


Why am I gonna spend 1500 just to play video games 


So you can have fun not playing Infamous: Second Son.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.


Fabulous!
Message 48 of 64 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/24/2009
Online
17814 posts
 

Re: CONGRATULATIONS SONY!!!

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

MindHunterII wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

XBOX NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER


why? Its a game console not a dictator...Its sad that the newest xbox apparently isnt going to be that great. With no competition, SONY can have too much power.


Thank You.... Well said


 come  on  now  sony is taking on pc as well. How is  it  that sony will have all the power.. If it wasn't for pc gaming there be no  gaming.. IT pretty hard to beat pc.. ITs on mobile phones and  just about every where./

 

 Btw this is war not a bake sale.  If sony  dont stick to them they going to stick to us.!! im  all for xbox gaming  being  put under. they  are  greedy


No they arent...not really. They are in direct competition with MS for the console niche of consumers. If the Xbox is really as bad as everyone thinks it will be, with no competition, SONY will have no reason to do things competitively or in other words, really work to draw in fence sitters...because Microsoft already did that for them. Think Wal-mart. Who competes with wal-mart? Nobody. Why? Because they can't. 

 

So, while not as extreme. In a small way, as far as this generation o console gaming goes..The XboxONE could make the Ps4 the "Wal-mart" of the next generation.

 

Edit: And for everyone who is throwing the Wii U in as a competitor...no, not really...because that's a whole different group of people entirely. The types of games and quality of those games generally appeals to a crowd that would never have considered an Xbox or a PLayStation to begin with.

 

That's like saying Texas roadhouse is in competition with McDonald's..Sure they are both restaurants, and McDs probably outsells them 1000 to 1, but TR doesn't have a dollar menu.

Message 49 of 64 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2009
Offline
6509 posts
 

Re: CONGRATULATIONS SONY!!!

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

MindHunterII wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

XBOX NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER


why? Its a game console not a dictator...Its sad that the newest xbox apparently isnt going to be that great. With no competition, SONY can have too much power.


Thank You.... Well said


 come  on  now  sony is taking on pc as well. How is  it  that sony will have all the power.. If it wasn't for pc gaming there be no  gaming.. IT pretty hard to beat pc.. ITs on mobile phones and  just about every where./

 

 Btw this is war not a bake sale.  If sony  dont stick to them they going to stick to us.!! im  all for xbox gaming  being  put under. they  are  greedy


No they arent...not really. They are in direct competition with MS for the console niche of consumers. If the Xbox is really as bad as everyone thinks it will be, with no competition, SONY will have no reason to do things competitively or in other words, really work to draw in fence sitters...because Microsoft already did that for them. Think Wal-mart. Who competes with wal-mart? Nobody. Why? Because they can't. 

 

So, while not as extreme. In a small way, as far as this generation o console gaming goes..The XboxONE could make the Ps4 the "Wal-mart" of the next generation.

 

Edit: And for everyone who is throwing the Wii U in as a competitor...no, not really...because that's a whole different group of people entirely. The types of games and quality of those games generally appeals to a crowd that would never have considered an Xbox or a PLayStation to begin with.

 

That's like saying Texas roadhouse is in competition with McDonald's..Sure they are both restaurants, and McDs probably outsells them 1000 to 1, but TR doesn't have a dollar menu.


 Target competes with walmart.. as matter of  fact the avg  customer  that shop target spends at least 30$ each time they go in there Walmart is  much cheaper but target has better qaulity of items. from  cothing to jewelry.. I shop  target  even though it higher. because of qaulity of the products. mds  dollar menu came from wendys everyday menu price,  wendy was bought out by arby's a few years  ago..  Wendy was never #1  in hamburger i dont think  , but they do  have a better burger service overall than  mcdonalds even though  mcd is  #1

 

I understand  your point  but  when sony was number 1 they really did alot of great things gor gaming( genre games), when xbox was  leading  what good  did they do  or bring to  gaming . They brought nothing beyond  xbox live service which   folk had to pay for. Which is a common thing to do  when  folks  are paying fora service it suppose  to be good service. I'm not being mean  but them taking on game stop is quite stupid.. buddy buddying with the  ea's and activision of the world is stupid..  GIving nintendo a ultimatum issused by  Ea and  the likes is  quite stupid.

 

EA use to be good till a few  ceo  in  dfferent departments hqs step  down a few years back.. after those new  guys got in there  it turned it to  sh___ ..  Ten time worst then what  square enix could ever do..  I personally dont  see how they can demand a cut of resale.. I understand alot  of store are not  suppose to resale these games in  1st place. Like game stop and  mom pop stores..

 

 But  How are going   you going to charge a gamer and give them   credit for a digital game in a lower price. a digital game is alwys sold as  new, it cant lose any  value, becuase it always new.. How are they going  give  a gamer 15$ for 60 game like gamestop do??  Its not  logical(honesty)  that is greed, its same policy gamestop is doing .  Giving the devs 30$ and they (m$) pocket 15$ plus  tax.... How is that  changing things  and bettering  it..  Me you and every gamer  is still losing money  that way..Same as before  only difference is it more players at the  table  to play and get  paid.

 

   when you sell  a product  in store  the maker is getting paid maybe  twice.. If not 3 time if it a exclsuive contract deal .. In small nothing  balances anyone out  becuase the greed is  too great. Gaming devs today  mentality  is  milk it while  its  hot,, instead of   let the  devs  build  a library  of games to benfit  the mafter after that  1 game starts getting stale  . That dev is getting fired or closed becuase they have no use for them.. They have no library to bring in sales. Charging for 2nd hand games wont save those devs neck..? I dont see how. Interest   of owed  always still keep you in the hole for 2-5 yrs. The  best thing to do is  close and  fold that dev( please note i dont beilive in firing  people, i  beleive  in re locating them)

 

   xbox just milk devs ip into the ground.. Sony has done this too,, but as  recentlty they  starting allow devs to create more  diverse ips and  generate  profits   beyond 1 games.  Let devs create while "they are hot" not just when 1 game is hot. xbox  never  learned this  lesson. this is why  bungie and the likes have  left them.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 50 of 64 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes