Jun 7, 2013
Okay, I gonna leave.
Message 21 of 64 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
39 posts

Re: CONGRATULATIONS SONY!!!

Jun 7, 2013

As a fellow gamer, I don't think it's right to be trash talking another system. If you prefer playstation to Xbox, that is your preference and no one is forcing you to like another. But there are some people out there that prefer Xbox to playstation and that is what makes the gaming community it is today. Not to mention while creating this war between Xbox and Playstation you neglecting the fact that Nintendo has been the longest running console provider of the three and they must be doing something right that the two powerhouses cannot take them out like with Sega. Myself, I am a fan of all three. I have a Wii, Xbox 360 and Playstation not to mention games on my regular computer and frankly I feel there is no comparison because each brings something different that the others don't have including games that are system exclusives. So I am not gonna diss and turn my back on a system just to claim one as number 1 missing out on a game I enjoy and have always enjoyed that isn't in the winner's library. The people at Xbox and Nintendo are great people just like the people at Playstation. They are doing a great job at what they do to fulfill our entertainment. All 3 brands, you are All-Stars. 

Vangie Hills (AZ_Vangie)
Message 22 of 64 (178 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Jun 7, 2013

AZ_Vangie wrote:

As a fellow gamer, I don't think it's right to be trash talking another system. If you prefer playstation to Xbox, that is your preference and no one is forcing you to like another. But there are some people out there that prefer Xbox to playstation and that is what makes the gaming community it is today. Not to mention while creating this war between Xbox and Playstation you neglecting the fact that Nintendo has been the longest running console provider of the three and they must be doing something right that the two powerhouses cannot take them out like with Sega. Myself, I am a fan of all three. I have a Wii, Xbox 360 and Playstation not to mention games on my regular computer and frankly I feel there is no comparison because each brings something different that the others don't have including games that are system exclusives. So I am not gonna diss and turn my back on a system just to claim one as number 1 missing out on a game I enjoy and have always enjoyed that isn't in the winner's library. The people at Xbox and Nintendo are great people just like the people at Playstation. They are doing a great job at what they do to fulfill our entertainment. All 3 brands, you are All-Stars. 

Except that one or more maybe trying to upset the balance of the universe by prohibiting used game, enforcing anti-privacy kinect and taking actions that have an unknown effects on the industry. I know M$ has possibly now added software to turn kinect off at will but the idea to spy on you was already patented so yeah how do trust someone who thinks they could even think of doing that I just cannot. Uncle Sam is all I need to check up on me no one else.

我わくう我わこう我わじん我わ人不つるぎにてすべてのつみをかりとり悪をめつする
PSNID:BalmungTaichou
Vita owner PS4 owner(hopefully)
Message 23 of 64 (168 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7024 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

MindHunterII wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

XBOX NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

why? Its a game console not a dictator...Its sad that the newest xbox apparently isnt going to be that great. With no competition, SONY can have too much power.

Thank You.... Well said

come  on  now  sony is taking on pc as well. How is  it  that sony will have all the power.. If it wasn't for pc gaming there be no  gaming.. IT pretty hard to beat pc.. ITs on mobile phones and  just about every where./

Btw this is war not a bake sale.  If sony  dont stick to them they going to stick to us.!! im  all for xbox gaming  being  put under. they  are  greedy

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 24 of 64 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 7, 2013

dmgincracing wrote:

Congratulations Sony! Unless you pull a colossal epic screw up like Microsoft on a scale none have seen so far, you are going to complete and utterly DOMINATE with the PS4! Let's all give Microsoft a round of applause for utterly destroying the XBox as a game console!

This coming from the same company who shows off a 3dtv at e3 The Playstaion Display with simulview, and says how awesome it is with said simuel view. Yet where are the games I bought that tv and you are telling me that only handful of intal games that supported during launch are all there is why? Why does the PS3 port of black ops 2 support duelview and not simulview uhg. Sony is like sega they have neat ideas but don't follow threw with them the right way. Almost the 32x of tv accessories when you think about it.

As for e3 its about the games, kind of intrested in xbox one but will wait til halo 5, as for sony I would like to maybe see more varity to there launch games and have a killer ap that would make me want to get asap but not sure what will happen. The main thing they have to do is get more games to the vita. Weather vita only or console ports they need to be more diverse to rival the 3ds. Speaking of which I am excited for the nintendo direct more for the games that will be coming out soon seem to sound awesome. But who know how this years e3 will go. 

Message 25 of 64 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7024 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

dmgincracing wrote:

Congratulations Sony! Unless you pull a colossal epic screw up like Microsoft on a scale none have seen so far, you are going to complete and utterly DOMINATE with the PS4! Let's all give Microsoft a round of applause for utterly destroying the XBox as a game console!

let me point out that mostly everything that we know about the Xbox One is rumors at this point and COULD change at a given moment before the consoles release given the negative reception it has been given.  So in other words, don't jump the gun yet.  There is still plenty of time before both consoles relase.  I wouldn't make any claims till at least a year or two after both launch to see how they perform.

nothng is going to change  it take 6mth to  change company  policy.  3-4 weeks to  get  a laywer to write it which  dont come cheap. the  offline for 24  hrs then online is manditory.. If  you go off lne  for 48hrs they  end subcribtion, its terminated.. no  refund. and your equired to pay ut  the 2 yrs of the contract as well which will total 1200$  maybe more than  that.   That is not a rumor its a  fact..   they will tryng to sell the  xbx1  for 200-250$ with a subcribtion.. that is  a fact!

Sony might do something like that last part a subcribtion  but it wont be  maniditory lke  xbx1

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 26 of 64 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Jun 7, 2013

As long as they dont charge for online functions  I am sticking with Sony through the PS4's lifespan. I mean honestly thats the best thing about Sony, that and the exlusives.

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 27 of 64 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Jun 7, 2013

MindHunterII wrote:

dmgincracing wrote:

Why would you want Xbox to fail? Xbox keeps sony honest and sony keeps microsoft honest. We need them both

Some of you fanboys..... I swear. Smdh

yeah b/c M$ is doing so much for gamers right now and being so transparent and user friendly and fee free lol

Message 28 of 64 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Yeah, MS is really making a mess out of the Xbox One. They're simply trying to do damage control now with making it up to the publisher to determine if there's going to be a fee to give, trade-in, and/or loan your game that you purchase. They still aren't clear on the online requirements. As I understand it, if you're at your friend's house and signed into your XBL account and playing a game that you own on their system, your Xbox One will be required to power on and phone home at least once per hour. If it doesn't do that, then you will be locked out of your game that you purchased.

Honestly, MS is doing to little to late in terms of attempting any sort of damage control.
My PSN
Message 29 of 64 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Sony has been super quiet,so either they are doing something similar to M$ or they are just gonna wait until E3 to let it be known that the PS4 is user game friendly and none of that nonsense that M$ is pulling,but as where it stands,the next gen easily goes to Sony if they don't royally screw up.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=725793
Message 30 of 64 (107 Views)
0 Likes