Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Re: is there call of duty for ps vita

Dec 7, 2011

Ix_DarkDragon_ wrote:

If there was, I'd buy It. They do have COD: Zombies for iOS, maybe they should consider something like that on the Vita? Possibly bring MW3 to the Vita. That would be sweet.

I'd rather they didn't consider porting shovelware over to the Vita, thanks.

Message 11 of 25 (8 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: COD for Vita

Dec 7, 2011

I don't know about zombies (fingers crossed though) but the creators of CoD confirmed CoD for Vita so **** yeah

Message 12 of 25 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Dec 7, 2011

I wouldn't want any zombies in there but MW2 or 3 would very welcome. I hated the whole zombie thing. Even when they did it with Red Dead Redemption. It was a great game and then they throw that trash at it.

Message 13 of 25 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
276 posts

Dec 7, 2011

Well Shooting games in general is gonna be bad on the Vita. Smaller screen size will have everyone focusing too much. Way more motion sickness vs ps3.

Message 14 of 25 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 7, 2011

@ILickPandas well I disagree on that since psp and psp go worked fine with shooters only problem was the controls. now that the ps vita has 2 analog sticks the controls will be better shooters and action games witch was also a control problem with some games in the psp will be better with the ps vita.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 15 of 25 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Dec 7, 2011

ILickPandas wrote:

Well Shooting games in general is gonna be bad on the Vita. Smaller screen size will have everyone focusing too much. Way more motion sickness vs ps3.

Nah.

I've played plenty FPS on handhelds in the past and they've all looked fine, from coded arms on the PSP to Metroid on the DS, 'motion sickness' was never an issue, and everything was always quite clear / easy to see. Screen size isn't really an issue because whilst it's smaller, you're likely to be holding it a whole lot closer to you.

That said if you already get motion sickness from console video games, handhelds in general might be a bad idea.

Message 16 of 25 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
276 posts

Dec 7, 2011

For some reason its only for first persons. Most of my friends get it also. Like a week ago couple buds n me were playing mw3, he was just spewing food out.

Message 17 of 25 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Dec 7, 2011

yeah, definitely gotta disagree on the motion sickness due to the size of the screen.  Trust me when I say, you're more likely to get motion sickness on a BIG screen.  I play COD on a 110" screen (projector setup).  Trust me, it was dizzying for the first few days.  I can play on anything smaller.  But if I play for a while on a smaller screen and then go back to my projector, it takes some adjustment.

But eh, everyone's different, so take this with a grain of salt.

Message 18 of 25 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

Dec 7, 2011

uuuuhhhhhhhh........NO!!    Sony has already called this a 1st person shooter gaming unit.  Call of duty is just the beginning..

Message 19 of 25 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Dec 7, 2011

ILickPandas wrote:

For some reason its only for first persons. Most of my friends get it also. Like a week ago couple buds n me were playing mw3, he was just spewing food out.

Well I can clarify that this definitely isn't the normal reaction.

My clan has 200 or so members, and I only know a couple of them who actually suffer from 'motion sickness' induced through video games. I really can't see it being a major issue.

Message 20 of 25 (8 Views)
0 Likes