Feb 27, 2014

I still cant download it.

Message 11 of 80 (504 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: COD Ghosts onslaught DLC question

Feb 27, 2014
I'm having the same problem I preordered it like a **bleep** now I can download it I have an email saying I brought it but there is no where for me to download it help me
Message 12 of 80 (498 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Feb 27, 2014

It's still not available for Download -- sounds like activision has released it but still not up on PS4 site.  I would like PS to make a formal announcement as to the delay.  I also bought the Season pass for this also.     So is this something like Destiny -- so tell us that we will be able to be on Beta in 1Q 2014 and then move to June -- so preorder.    This is really getting me **bleep** spent a lot of money on PS4 for the future games and now this.     

So Play Station -- When will you get your act straight and start delivering stuff on time.   No crap about it has to be the PST -- to deliver content -- if thats the case give us specifics -- you are a big company not a fly by night start up.     If you are going to deliver something on 2/27 -- it should be available at that date whereever you have products -- you know where you have products you have everyones registrations so if your going to make claims you need to produce.   

--- enough -- i would like to know when Onslaught will be available for Download -- not availble on the East Coast as of 7:30 AM. --

Message 13 of 80 (448 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11020 posts

Feb 27, 2014

Ravensclaw56 wrote:

It's still not available for Download -- sounds like activision has released it but still not up on PS4 site.  I would like PS to make a formal announcement as to the delay.  I also bought the Season pass for this also.     So is this something like Destiny -- so tell us that we will be able to be on Beta in 1Q 2014 and then move to June -- so preorder.    This is really getting me **bleep** spent a lot of money on PS4 for the future games and now this.     

So Play Station -- When will you get your act straight and start delivering stuff on time.   No crap about it has to be the PST -- to deliver content -- if thats the case give us specifics -- you are a big company not a fly by night start up.     If you are going to deliver something on 2/27 -- it should be available at that date whereever you have products -- you know where you have products you have everyones registrations so if your going to make claims you need to produce.   

--- enough -- i would like to know when Onslaught will be available for Download -- not availble on the East Coast as of 7:30 AM. --

um, they still have 16 hours before the 27th is over...you can rant and rave all you want, you won't get the specific time from anyone on here, no one on here has that info, not us, nor the mods. 

i'm not directing this post to only you, but to everyone. they say it'll drop on the 27th, it'll drop on the 27th...

Message 14 of 80 (436 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 27, 2014
Anybody heard anything yet on when cod g dlc will be available
Message 15 of 80 (416 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 27, 2014

8:45am central time and still not available!!!!!

Message 16 of 80 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
19905 posts

Feb 27, 2014

Chondo__1 wrote:

8:45am central time and still not available!!!!!

Yes it is.

Message 17 of 80 (374 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 27, 2014
No it's not when you have season pass gives you no option to download anything I've looked on the ps4 store and in game store even got on my PC and seen if I could start download nope
Message 18 of 80 (366 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 27, 2014

I have heard on here that some people had no problem downloading and others are only getting the theme downloaded and others are getting nothing. I myself am getting only the theme. I contacted support and was told to call support. I am hold as i type. will give more info when they give it to me.

Message 19 of 80 (357 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 27, 2014

It did drop for some.

Message 20 of 80 (355 Views)
0 Likes