Aug 27 2013
By: Occhi07 Uncharted Territory 2032 posts

COD Ghost question

4 replies 128 views Edited Aug 27, 2013

Im sure some of these have been asked before, but im going to ask again.

Im still on the wall about which FPS game to get with my PS4, and i have a few questions i want to clear up about Ghosts

I know its adding new features like Sliding, look around cover, and destructible environments, but are there any knew features that really set it apart?

(i'm fairly sure it is, but) can i play mulitplayer splitscreen with my friend?

is hardened edition worth getting? I got Hardened for black ops and MW3, and MW3 was expensive and was great for Elite and the maps (which im pretty sure they aren't really using anymore) and black ops was great for the zombie maps.  HOwever, i really like steelcases, so, If im going to end up paying for DLC, should i go for it or not (I was planning on Getting ps4, controller, and watchdogs at launch, but i might have to drop watchdogs if im getting hardened)

Are any MW (1-3) maps or references going to be made in campaign or mulitplayer? (MW2 maps were my favorite, and mw3 only got terminal (which i think was because of lawsuit))

Also, would you guys say Killzone or BF4 are better choices?  ( I own and enjoy bad comp 2, and bf3 was kinda meh to me (probably cause i was bad). and Killzone 3 was decent in story, but not that great for mulitplayer, but Mercenary is awesome)

Message 1 of 5 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Re: COD Ghost question

Aug 27, 2013

COD Ghost Hardened and Prestige DO come with season pass included

If you enjoy COD I would suggest buying it

If your only interested because you think it may not be like every other COD game then I would suggest you pass and buy Battlefield 4

thespiralmatrix's Gamercard
Message 2 of 5 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Aug 27, 2013
COD gets old fairly quickly. If you want an FPS that'll keep your interest grab battlefield 4. battlefield is more of a realistic war game where as black ops is pop around a corner and shoot. A friend of mine talks all this mess about how he's tired of lag switchers on black ops, and any COD game, yet talks bad about Battlefield. The realism in BF turned me off of COD. COD just feels like if where I wanna get some quik kills and turn off the game I'll play.
I would love to work for any gaming company but I believe that I lack the necessary requirements for hire. Well **** that im gonna buy everything I need to make a videogame myself. It may take me years but I will become a top industry game dev.
Message 3 of 5 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Aug 27, 2013
Activision does a lousy job of keeping hackers and cheaters out of it's games. MW2, W@W, BOPs 1, and MW3 are all being overran to the point they are no fun now. BOPs2 is is right behind them. I don't see them changing their approach on Ghosts.

Message 4 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Aug 28, 2013
Ditto ddan9459
I would love to work for any gaming company but I believe that I lack the necessary requirements for hire. Well **** that im gonna buy everything I need to make a videogame myself. It may take me years but I will become a top industry game dev.
Message 5 of 5 (64 Views)
0 Likes