Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Re: COD Declassified is not looking good

Aug 19, 2012

No mone is judging a book by it's cover, did you even read the article? LMAO there is a lot of evidence pointing to a poor game and IGN listed them. They are called FACTS.

Message 71 of 142 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Aug 19, 2012

I posted a faxctual article that outlines COD struggles and vita, sony defenders do the typical Crying Troll. How is that trolling? Please kknow what trolling is before spewing that garbage. I love my ps3 and vita, but I am not a blind sheep like some of you, vita is struggling right now thats a fact and COD is not looking good on vita. People throw around the wrod troll way too much now it's sucha  copoout, maybe refute the actual facts I posted first clowns.

Message 72 of 142 (115 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

Aug 19, 2012
Because of Nihilistics last game, we definitely can be cautiously optimistic about cod bod. Resistance bs was an ok game but just that. It succeeded in the fact that it is the first dual analog fps but that's all it had going for it. The story was forgettable with no emotion whatsoever and multiplayer is horribly unbalanced. To say cod bod will be a complete failure is unknown at this point, but history does tend to repeat itself and Nihilistic doesnt have a good track record to back themselves up. COD is a franchise that is dear to many (especially me) and we all should openly express our concerns about it. Sony and Activision both need to know that we won't accept COD Vita like its Resistance BS 1.5. Nihilistic needs to learn from it's mistakes and take time to make this the game that we the fans deserve and what the Vita needs. Another thing that would help is to announce that the game will have Zombies. Just my .02
Message 73 of 142 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Aug 20, 2012
I know I said I was done here, but I lied. I suggested you learn how to read for a reason Albie. Not once did I defend anyone. I merely commented on the fact that you are being an insufferable @asswipe. Although I do think that Puppet is mostly right.
Message 74 of 142 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 20, 2012
Good job people, picking fight with someone you don't know, and curse Smiley Happy and i though i was bad! Well you can keep your though, your IGN article and your discussion to yourself, no one gonna hear it, there is rarely anyone comment on this anymore except you guys, thread close, you'll lucky MOD don't catch this heated discussion. But I just have one thing to say: Number 1, it's up to the gamer to buy their game, Number 2, it's Activision who fail, and yet you people outline that it's Sony Fault and the Vita fail and struggling, have any proof, or your FACT just Crap because Japanese Sale increase thank to Persona. Well after all, I'm a Sony Drones, I can understand your Truth Hurt theory, yet, people called you troll, well nice logic mister Puppetz
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect Smiley Happy
Message 75 of 142 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Aug 20, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
IMO, I think it would have been a safer and smarter option to just port Black Ops 2 to the Vita and sell that. Imagine if Sony got Activision to do a cross buy promotion with that! This would definitely sell more Vitas this year...

Not going to lie...I'd be alot more comfortable if they did just port it, simply because it'd be Treyarch developing both games and not the people who made Resistance.

Message 76 of 142 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
399 posts

Aug 20, 2012
Alba is one of those USPGC nuts. They don't believe in facts or the English language. Blind faith leads them to defend companies that couldn't care less about them. What can you do? CFC (can't fight crazy).
Message 77 of 142 (83 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 20, 2012
It's seem that it's ACtivision that to be blame for this bad game, Sony DO NOTHING, they just allow the game to be run on the VIta, jesus, the Game isn't their 1st party title. and yet why is it their fault, their best interest to make the game right? Sure thing, bought Activision and you will have your wish, but until then, don't make fault prediction about the Future, Notradamus, because it's ACTIVISION, for the last time, ACTIVISION, who trusted Nihilistic, who publish the game, Sony aint do crap Smiley Happy
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect Smiley Happy
Message 78 of 142 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Aug 20, 2012

Sorry but disagree, it's sony's jopb to ensure third parties properly support vita, its their job top sell the system to third parties and give them incentives to put effort and their top devs to be the ones making the game. Nihilistic is a sony studio, not activisions, so obviously sony was involved.

Message 79 of 142 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2012

But CoD is Acti's franchise. Sony can't tell them what to do with it. I think the vast majority of the blame here goes to Acti, with a bit going to Sony for allowing it.

Edit: And no, Nihilistic is a second party developer. Other companies come to them to have games developed for them. Neither Sony nor Activision owns them. Which is unfortunate, because that means there wasn't any real reason to choose Nihilistic...but they did anywyas.

Message 80 of 142 (120 Views)
0 Likes