Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Re: COD Declassified is not looking good

Aug 19, 2012

AlbaTron209 wrote:
@TurmoilZz are you going to have one of those long villian laughs all by yourself on COD:BOD release date? WAAAHAAAHAAHAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAHAHAAHAA! its just a game and the ones that dont like it can join you so your not laughing alone!

No it will just be a regular laugh and there are already a ton of others that are hating on this game (much more people are hating on it than defending it) so tons of others will be laughing as well. When the game releases you and other CoD fanatics will play the glitchy, broken 4v4 multiplayer together and certainly won't be happy. 

Photobucket
psvitaheaven.wordpress.com

Message 61 of 142 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Aug 19, 2012
I won't criticize Declassified until I had a chance to actually play the game.
Message 62 of 142 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Aug 19, 2012
ok xTurmoilZz ill see you in COD:BOD MP. you'll buy it. im not a cod fanatic. i actually i like halo more, so ya think ya know someone! im jus mainly into FPS games. i hate RBS MP but i still play it.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 63 of 142 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Aug 19, 2012

AlbaTron209 wrote:
ok xTurmoilZz ill see you in COD:BOD MP. you'll buy it. im not a cod fanatic. i actually i like halo more, so ya think ya know someone! im jus mainly into FPS games. i hate RBS MP but i still play it.

You certainly sound like CoD fan by the way you are defending Declassified. I'm not getting Declassified. I'm not like most idiots these days that buy games like CoD that suck just because a large amount of people own them. Also if you don't like RBS MP why play it? Do you have nothing better to do? I stopped playing RBS a week after it came out.  

Photobucket

Message 64 of 142 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Aug 19, 2012

As dissapointed as I am with the way Black Ops Declassified is looking, I am still most likely going to buy it. I have hours in between my college classes and Assassins Creed Liberations will only last me so long. I sure hope during these last couple months of developement that Activision will push Nihilistic to make the graphics look more pleasing. If not, then I sure hope that the gameplay will make up for it.

Message 65 of 142 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Aug 19, 2012
i play it cuz im bored. well like i wrote im into fps games and i like to kill people so why not play RBS when im in a killing mood. i play cod maybe once to twice a week. i like to switch it up and not play RPGs cuz there boring to me. well im not like most idiots and judge a book by its cover. i need more then one FPS game.

AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 66 of 142 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Aug 19, 2012

One thing that people forget is game development companies hire and fire, people come and go in this industry so you never know what can happen as far as who is actually working on this game. They may have hired some serious talent from another company. It could also be a different team working on this title because obviously they are still supporting RBS so there are people in Nihilistic still tied up in that game and they are probably developing dlc for it. Fact is people saw a beta version and are jumping to conclusions until the game comes out you don't know jack.

Baptism's of Fire
Photobucket
Message 67 of 142 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Aug 19, 2012
A) I highly doubt Nihilistic is going to develop any DLC for Resistance.
B) You don't know jack about Nihilistic and their inner workings.
Message 68 of 142 (77 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2012

AlbaTron209 wrote:
i play it cuz im bored. well like i wrote im into fps games and i like to kill people so why not play RBS when im in a killing mood. i play cod maybe once to twice a week. i like to switch it up and not play RPGs cuz there boring to me. well im not like most idiots and judge a book by its cover. i need more then one FPS game.

So in other words you have nothing better to do. Also we are not judging it by the cover. We have heard that Nihilistic is developing it, it runs at only 30fps, the graphics suck, 4v4 multiplayer and it has to be rushed, these are all facts. This is why we think this game will suck. The game sounds terrible you can't deny that. I'm not an idiot that pays $50 just because I could use another FPS game. That $50 can be spent on much better things and better games. 

Photobucket

Message 69 of 142 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Aug 19, 2012
nihilistic has about 60 people in there company and some developed FF7 and the game will be better then RBS, not sure about DLC for RBS, but who knows? not me not the person reading this rightnow or anyone else on here!

AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 70 of 142 (73 Views)
0 Likes