Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Re: COD Declassified is not looking good

Aug 19, 2012
Could we come to an agreement that Nihilistic Suck, if you don't support them, don't buy the game, no point making a pointless thread, I never really support any FPS on handheld anyway, but the article is stupid. even if some point are right, it's always said that IT WAS SONY FAULT, what the hell man? Isn't it Activision fault? Aren't they the one who chose Nihiscrap the first place? All Sony does is allow the game to be run on the Vita, and people said that Vita fail, Vita lack good FPS, Vita is struggling, saying TRUTH HURT CRAP, wanna clear the arguement? Started this thread again and bash Activision, leave Sony out of this crap Smiley Sad
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect Smiley Happy
Message 31 of 142 (122 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Aug 19, 2012
You're one to talk about pointless threads...
Message 32 of 142 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
399 posts

Aug 19, 2012
Normally this would be true but we are talking about a system seller here. With the poor sales and bad press the Vita has been getting lately, it is in Sony's best interest to ensure that a COD game on the Vita be amazing and start moving units this holiday season. Also, this thread isn't pointless. You just don't like it. Facts are facts.
Message 33 of 142 (110 Views)
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Aug 19, 2012
IMO, I think it would have been a safer and smarter option to just port Black Ops 2 to the Vita and sell that. Imagine if Sony got Activision to do a cross buy promotion with that! This would definitely sell more Vitas this year...
Message 34 of 142 (107 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 19, 2012

ch2423 wrote:
Normally this would be true but we are talking about a system seller here. With the poor sales and bad press the Vita has been getting lately, it is in Sony's best interest to ensure that a COD game on the Vita be amazing and start moving units this holiday season. Also, this thread isn't pointless. You just don't like it. Facts are facts.

The Vita doesn't need a COD game to be a system seller, talk to 3DS, it's doesn't even need one. 

The Vita need great 1st Party or new IP game, like Infamous, Bioshock, Another Uncharted with Multiplayer, a God of War game, Killzone, Quantic Dream Games, GTA, Sly Cooper, Rachet and Clank, Assassin Creed, PABSR, Hot Shot Golf, Little Big Planet, the list go on, Sony have great 1 party developer.

It's not in their best interest to ensure COD for the Vita amazing so that units started moving. Black Ops 2 already handeld that, what Sony need to do here is to focus one their 1st Party games, most likely the new Killzone games.

I would said that just forget this COD game exist and find another good game, there are over 20 more games out there and all you want is COD? the series is overated, plus, FPS game on handheld ARE NOT ALWAY THAT GOOD, only 3rd Person Shooter like Uncharted or Unit 13 does, if you want a true COD games, get Black Ops 2, simple.

This thread is pointess because people WOULD STILL BUY THE GAME, even after this such great thread, second, ask Activision if you want a COD game, i'm sure they would consider changing the dev for Declassified, no point asking and blaming Sony, they're busy, if there are something they should be focus on, it should be KILLZONE Smiley Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect Smiley Happy
Message 35 of 142 (105 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 19, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
IMO, I think it would have been a safer and smarter option to just port Black Ops 2 to the Vita and sell that. Imagine if Sony got Activision to do a cross buy promotion with that! This would definitely sell more Vitas this year...

Finally a person who understand Smiley Happy See that, this is how a wise man would suggest, not make a thread and said, IT's SONY FAULT, SONY FAIL, attract half of the forum troll and have IGN Crap written all over it. So thank this man for his wise word. Respect SiR Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 142 (102 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Aug 19, 2012
Since the Vita is the first handheld system to feature two analog sticks, it is the ideal handheld for FPS games. This market is huge and I think it is vital for Vita's future growth potential.

While I am sure that this years COD will be passable, much like Vita's Madden game it probably will suffer from a shortened development cycle.

I expect the COD and Madden games next year will be developed in parallel with the PS3 counterparts and will be more interactive with the PS3.
Message 37 of 142 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 19, 2012
We can come to the same agreement, games like COD and Madden come out like every year, no need to worry, if you're talking about an ideal handheld FPS game, it should be KILLZONE, since it's SONY exclusive, every Vita owner should be able to buy it, it's also being developed by the same developer, and it's graphic and gameplay are more epic than COD ever was. COD is famous because it have large player base, i can see to that Killzone will be replacing it in the future, for Sony gamer of course Smiley Happy
Message 38 of 142 (94 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Aug 19, 2012

USPGCWeekly wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Finally a person who understand Smiley Happy See that, this is how a wise man would suggest, not make a thread and said, IT's SONY FAULT, SONY FAIL, attract half of the forum troll and have IGN Crap written all over it. So thank this man for his wise word. Respect SiR Smiley Happy

I'm sure that people (and Sony) would rather see 100% original content on the Vita, right now that just isn't that feasible since it takes time to design a really thought out game. IMO Sony and 3rd partys should concentrate on doing ports for the Vita, and cross buy opportunites, until the well developed original Vita gaming content comes out as early as next year...

Message 39 of 142 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 19, 2012
Agree, with the whole cross buy deal, all we need is ports, or should i say Mulltiplaform games and the 3rd Party crisis is solve, Sony should just focus on their 1st party, after all 1st party games are what make the system, they're the best game out there. People just can't accept the fact that Sony is too busy with great game like Killzone, Soul Sacrified, AC3 Liberation and LBP Vita, Tearaway, they just blind by this 3rd party games by a weak and medi-core developer that they BLAME SONY, sure idiot called me a SONY DEFENDER, but i'm not stupid to be blind by Activison Witchcraft that i said Sony Fail, Vita Fail like these butt head
Message 40 of 142 (87 Views)
0 Likes