Splicer
87 posts

Re: COD Declassified is not looking good

Aug 18, 2012
I agree, I didn't buy a vita for multiplayer. Especially wifi only multiplayer. Sony should focus on AC3 over COD and it looks like they are. I probably will end up owning both games, but while on vita the AC3 title seems like my best bet. CoD is renowned for its MP so if that is discounted AC3 will be my must-have of the holiday season.
Message 21 of 142 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Aug 18, 2012

AlbaTron209 wrote:
thats because they actually played the game. all the other review are from people that watch a trailer. there is a difference on watching and playing a game. i didnt think COD:BO was going to be a good game i even waited a couple weeks before buying it, after playing the game it turned out to be good. actaully im done on this topic. there is way to many haters and critics from people that didnt even touch a ps vita with the cod game in it. so you all have fun reading hate mail well i contiue to tweet with a nihilistic dev and get some pointers.

Anyone can see that this game looks and sounds terrible. We have played Nihilistic's games before and they are horrible. Resistance BS sucks. Nihilistic had to be working on this at the same time they were working on RBS. There are tons more reasons why we think this game is going to suck. This article and many people that are hating on Declassified have clearly stated their reasons for hating it and they have good reasons. The articles from Sony on the game are biased of course they are not going to hate the game. Sure it could turn out to be good but that is very, very unlikely. 

Photobucket
psvitaheaven.wordpress.com

Message 22 of 142 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Aug 18, 2012

I can't tell you how many times I have seen movies that get nothing but ad reviews and I really liked them so I do tend to take critics views with a grain of salt. How about wait till the game comes out and decide wether you like it or not instead of jumping to conclusions and making snap judgments off a one minute thirty second trailer of a game still in beta. I am going to keep an open mind on this and make my own judgements about it when I actually get to play it. I loved Shadowrun and it got horrible reviews all around even by the gaming community at large, so I will wait and see for myself.

Baptism's of Fire
Photobucket
Message 23 of 142 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Aug 18, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
I think that article makes a lot of good points. Personally I was disappointed in what I have seen so far in the Vita COD game, and it looks like it will be disappointing experience compared to Black Ops 2. The game probably should be pushed back to 2013 to make a better quality game, but it is one of those things where you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. Primarily for marketing purposes IMO the Vita COD game needs to come out this year.

Sony probably should (as they are already) emphasize AC3 over COD for the Vita. AC3 really showcases what the Vita can do...

Yep, thankfully. I'm not too big on Call of Duty, even though I had plans to actually get this one... I might just pass it up. I'll wait and see how it does, but I won't be there picking it up day 1.

Message 24 of 142 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Aug 18, 2012

AlbaTron209 wrote:
this thread is bogus. there has been good reviews on this game by people that played the game and not just looked at it and wrote a hate review. puppet you been putting ps vita down and most of its games. we understand you dont like the system but you love bashing on it. just because IGN give there opinion dont mean we all have to believe them. ill give it my own opinion when i play it and not judge it by looking at it.

Well, I think they want it to be good just like all of us do, but they are just worried. Either way, we all know Assassin's Creed will kick **bleep** and so will LittleBigPlanet, so I'm not really worried about the Vita... just poor Call of Duty fans. Smiley Sad

Message 25 of 142 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Aug 18, 2012
"NEED any FPS or shooter games to be alive"

........What????

Not everyone is interested in RPG or games like LBP >_>

Message 26 of 142 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Aug 18, 2012

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 27 of 142 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Aug 18, 2012
well glad to see that some understand what i mean. im still tryin to get more info about the game, so far the dev told me he cant comment a schedule on developement and hes not sure why nihilistic does 4v4 if its a design choice or if there is limitations, but he told me that its going to different then what we see in RBS. i'll update anymore info i get.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 28 of 142 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Aug 18, 2012

but albatron you have to admit IGN ALWAYS GIVES A GOOD REVIEW ON CALL OF DUTY Games, but in this case for the first time they they are giving a Call Of Duty game a bad review.

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 29 of 142 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1700 posts

Aug 19, 2012

Good write-up on why COD: Declassified has everything going against it.

Even more concerning for Vita owners, below is a quick look at Nihilistic's release history and corresponding Metacritic scores.  Based on their 12 year history, we shouldn't expect a Metacritic score above 60 for Declassified.  Further, Declassified will be the first time that Nihilistic has ever reased more than one game in a single calendar year.  This further confirms the likelihood that Declassified will simply be a pieced together monstrosity of old Black Ops assets on a rusty Burning Skies framework.

http://pseudosymbolic.blogspot.com/2012/08/black-ops-declassified-previews-reveal.html

Message 30 of 142 (107 Views)
0 Likes