Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Re: COD Declassified is not looking good

Aug 18, 2012

Good post Reman, this is exactly what the article is pointing out, Sony is mismanaging some titles and stretching their studios thin.  I do think Vita will be OK in the long run but it needs better then what it's got so far.  Memory card prices HAVE to drop.

Message 11 of 142 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7400 posts

Aug 18, 2012

well gamers this generation want everything at once and thats not how this business work, all systems have their problems ( being established a good install base, games, features and mechanical ), takes time for the majority of systems to find their way but i have no doubt the vita will do it, heck is doing a lot better than the ps3 ever did when it comes to games, the price cut will come and that means the install base would probably grow a lot faster, sony needed to sent a good message at Gamescon and they did, Call of Duty was the only game that has been controversial between vita owners but thats not in sony's hands its more up to Activision and who they hire to develop their properties but i think sony should stop relationships with Nihilistic, i just dont want them to take over the Resistance Franchise. 

Message 12 of 142 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Aug 18, 2012

I really think the pressure is on Nihilistic and Activision at this point because there is nothing but negativity about Declassified. I could see the release date pushed back if it is not up to snuff pretty **bleep** quick. I am sure Nihilistic knows this is going to be a make or break title for them and they will try their hardest to make it what it needs to be if they want to survive as a studio. I also think this could be dependent on how much pressure there is from Activision and Sony to push this title out the door and that could be the deciding factor in Nihilistics fate as well. I guess we will see what transpires.

Baptism's of Fire
Photobucket
Message 13 of 142 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Aug 18, 2012
this thread is bogus. there has been good reviews on this game by people that played the game and not just looked at it and wrote a hate review. puppet you been putting ps vita down and most of its games. we understand you dont like the system but you love bashing on it. just because IGN give there opinion dont mean we all have to believe them. ill give it my own opinion when i play it and not judge it by looking at it.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 14 of 142 (153 Views)
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Aug 18, 2012
yea and i hav a fps for psp on my vita and i can already tell the graphics for BOD are way better they may not be the console way of graphics but they are good enough but that shouldnt be why you dont want to buy the game i mean there are tons of games with just a single player mode that sell for 60$ on the consoles and yall dont complain bout those
Message 15 of 142 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Aug 18, 2012

AlbaTron209 wrote:
this thread is bogus. there has been good reviews on this game by people that played the game and not just looked at it and wrote a hate review. 

Sources?

I only read two and they were from 2 Sony websites so of course they are going to say positive things about it.

Message 16 of 142 (143 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Aug 18, 2012
thats because they actually played the game. all the other review are from people that watch a trailer. there is a difference on watching and playing a game. i didnt think COD:BO was going to be a good game i even waited a couple weeks before buying it, after playing the game it turned out to be good. actaully im done on this topic. there is way to many haters and critics from people that didnt even touch a ps vita with the cod game in it. so you all have fun reading hate mail well i contiue to tweet with a nihilistic dev and get some pointers.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 17 of 142 (137 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Aug 18, 2012
LOL you want a game that show cases what the VITA can do get little deviants makes use of every control (rear touch pad, front touch screen, motion controls just for example) IMO thats showing what the vita can do maybe not graphics wise because it is cartoony BUT it makes use of all the vitas controls matter of fact its how i got use to the rear touch faster than some people great game btw kinda fun
Message 18 of 142 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Aug 18, 2012

Here is one that seems unbiased and is not negative.

http://kotaku.com/5935448/black-ops-declassified-has-a-promising-gamescom-debut-but-the-jurys-still-...

Baptism's of Fire
Photobucket
Message 19 of 142 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Aug 18, 2012
Cant believe people actually take gaming advice form ANY game critic but especially IGN wow ive lost all faith in PS folks now
Message 20 of 142 (131 Views)