Sackboy
400 posts

Re: COD Declassified is not looking good

Aug 23, 2012

USPGCWeekly wrote:
I think we should just wait for demo to see the true game, crap talk from random paid reviewer such as IGN review are not reliable and coming from the mind of the community troll and hater such as Puppetz, it's not
necessary

I really don't think we'll see a demo after all the backlash following gamerscon. To be fair, the IGN article was one guys feelings based on the information and video that was released. I agree with a lot of what he said. I hope the game greatly improves before its released but so far it just isn't looking that way. What really pisses me off about BOD is that I just got back into Mortal Kombat yesterday. MK is a Vita game that does everything right. It has all the content of the PS3 version, looks good, loads fast and makes you feel like you have a PS3 in your hands. I'm just not seeing that with other Vita games at the moment. BOD seems to be all about compromise.
Message 141 of 142 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
571 posts

Re: COD Declassified is not looking good

Aug 24, 2012
i finally just watched declassified trailer and yikes!!!!!! Looks cheap watered down garbage imho......even the gun fire sounds just like the crappy unrealistic gunfire of Resistance burning skies (which i actually enjoyed but could of been better) but i dont n wont spend $50 plus tax on another resistance game with just diffrent backgrounds n army guys instead of chumera.....after the 1 min 15 sec trailer in my head i already decided that quickly that i will not be buying this game. When theirs a huge sale and its $10 like mortal kombat was (which was a steal cuz that game rocked) i will pick it up cuz it lookin like thats bout as much as its really gonna b worth. Id b more optimistic if the trailer even looked half good, nihilistic wasnt making it AND it wasnt just going to be small side missions, we have unit 13 for that.....im even tempted to not even buy black ops 2 even tho i loved black ops n still play it over mwf3 garbage which btw is being traded towards madden13 tues.....if i want my FPS fix ill just play black ops and battlefield 3 tired throwing $65 at all these games for subpar ur bored after week games(dont get me wrong alot of still great games but alot of yearly crap now like the mwf n yes the madden which i havent bought in years sk just want a newer football game so no hate pls lol)anyway declassified is a def no buy for me till its $10!
Gamer till the End
Message 142 of 142 (51 Views)
0 Likes