Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 18 2012
By: mastorofpuppetz Gaming Beast 2253 posts

COD Declassified is not looking good

141 replies 575 views Edited Aug 18, 2012

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/08/17/vitas-call-of-duty-reasons-to-worry

It's sony's job to get third parties to support the platform, and right now it's failing hard.  Vita is in trouble if this doesn'tn around soon, sad too as it's an amazing ddevice. I am not making excuses for Nihilistic, but what they say in this article you cannot blame them for how BS and declassified are shaping up, 2 shooters in such a short time is simply unrealistic.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 142 (575 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Re: COD Declassified is not looking good

Aug 18, 2012
I never really trust IGN, and why is it SONY jobs? Why are they to take the blame? It's Activision decision to hire Nihilistic Crap, not Sony, Sony DOESN'T EVEN OWN COD, the Vita is a great device, which i agree with you, but it doesn't NEED any FPS or shooter games to be alive, there are never any great FPS on any Handheld in the first place, All the great game like ACL, Ragnarok, Persona 4, PASBR, Sly 4 prove that the Vita isn't in trouble AT ALL, in fact all it and your link prove is that IGN IS LYING PIECE OF CRAP site. We get it, you don't like how COD look, i don't like it too, in fact i want Nihilistic to be CLOSE, but i'm not wasting my 5 minute making a thread that other will simply not care and will buy the game anyway :smileyhappy: Good Day, don't reply to me, i know what you're gonna say next< OH this guy such a Sony Drones> That excuse is old, think of something better :smileyhappy:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 142 (569 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 18, 2012
Colin Moriarty, i wonder how many money did he earn, just to write such bias and non-factual prediction, a sign that IGN is just really tabloid, sure, give this game a 5<, people would still buy it like Resistance, another sign that IGN suck, so in short, IGN SUCK
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Tribute-to-Neil-Armstrong-Greatest-Man-Alive/m-p/38079055/message-uid/38079055#U38079055 Pay your respect :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 142 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Aug 18, 2012

I don't like ign but I thought this was a good article. I strongly agree with it.  

Photobucket
psvitaheaven.wordpress.com

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 142 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2012
But they shouldn't really give false prediction like the Vita is struggling and Sony take the blame
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 142 (550 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Aug 18, 2012
I think that article makes a lot of good points. Personally I was disappointed in what I have seen so far in the Vita COD game, and it looks like it will be disappointing experience compared to Black Ops 2. The game probably should be pushed back to 2013 to make a better quality game, but it is one of those things where you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. Primarily for marketing purposes IMO the Vita COD game needs to come out this year.

Sony probably should (as they are already) emphasize AC3 over COD for the Vita. AC3 really showcases what the Vita can do...
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 142 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
372 posts

Aug 18, 2012
Not to mention the trailer for both game is in Beta some sort, i mean AC3 trailer have no NPC in the background, they're just beta ver. i assume, IGN can write what they want, but they can't make no-factual prediction, like saying "Vita is Struggling", the only thing i agree with them is, the game is too early, and it's in the wrong hand :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 142 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2253 posts

Aug 18, 2012

LMAo at sony defenders.. Umm Colin ios one of the biggest PS3 fanboys on IGN what he said are facts, try and refute them instead of your fanboy denials. Anyone with a braoin can see Declassified looks bad, and Vita is really stryggling in sales and third party support.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 142 (533 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6961 posts

Aug 18, 2012

sony needs to stop relationship with Nihilistic, i know sony has nothing to do with Call of Duty, i still dont understand how Nihilistic is getting chances to develop big name franchises on the vita, sony has some of the most talented video game studios in the industry, i think some of sonys ELITE studios should do what Mm is doing , im still stunned to know that they are only using 15 people to develop Tearaway and the rest are working on an unannounced project ( most likely ps4), Guerrilla Games are in the same exact situation as Mm, they are working on more than one project at the same time so that gives me hope to see the likes of Sucker punch, Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica, Polyphony Digital and even Quantic Dream to follow Mm, GG and put a small team to develop new original titles for the vita. 

i think the vita will do fine, with playstation mobile, playstation plus, psone, cross buy and different way to use the vita as ps3 controller and second screen sony added more value to the system, i think a price cut is bound to happen but not these holydays , i'd say its gonna happen at the beginning of next year and of course that would probably boost sales as well. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 142 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Aug 18, 2012

ah, you spoke of polyphony digital, i sure do hope to see a gran turismo title coming :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 142 (515 Views)
0 Likes