Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: CAN YOU PLAY PSPgO games ON PS VITA

Dec 27, 2012

ok, but how will i be able to transfer the progress i've made on those games? i heard that the vita uses unique memory cards.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3929 posts

Dec 27, 2012
^Unfortunately you will have to start over.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (194 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Dec 27, 2012

Oh FFS I am not even really responding directly to the OP as it's been answered but the comments about how this forum can help the Vita!? You have to be kidding me. This forum is by far the worst Playtation forum around which doesn't make much sense to me but it just is for some stupid reason.

That is why I rarely use these forums anymore and trust me I tried but it's the same nonsense almost daily unless a Moderator or something posts some news, that is about all I come here for now. It's nothing but a bunch of people either complaining about nothing usually or asking really stupid questions that could have been easily answered with the search function or Google, it is a little ridiculous.

You know I get wanting to be nice to people, I get it very well but it get's to a point when you are just enabling stupidity. People should want to be able to find answers on their own, people should want to read up before having to ask someone else, people should want to learn and search for things on their own.

Some of these stupid questions remind me of my Grandma, she asks me to do everything for her, she never wants to learn anything technological wise, she never wants to read anything herself she just always calls me and asks me or either expects me to teach her or do everything for her. It ain't cool and yea I am nice and I help her cause she is old as hell but there is no reason anyone younger than her should be so reliant on others...

I know for a fact the OP could have searched Google for this and he would have found the answer, that is what annoys people so much, when they know it can be easily found yet these people do nothing but rely on others to do it for them. Take it how you want it but like I said it comes to a point where you are just enabling their stupidiity, you seriously can't get mad at others for being upset at how little people are willing to learn or do anything on their own these days.

I for sure as hell understand completely cause of my abusive Grandma. It's not even that she isn't capable of doing these things she is just lazy like most these kids and could careless about learning on her own or ever finding any answers on her own. I guess that is why she relied on her Husband all her life to do everything for her.. still sucks, I try to tell her the best way to learn is on your own but she has had people do everything for her all her life so it's no wonder she expects everyone do everything for her.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3929 posts

Dec 27, 2012
My only gripe with the forums is people be writing long responses! If you're going to do that, add a TL;DR section first.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (181 Views)
Survivor
2442 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Long responses about their personal life at that. Newbs are entitled to be newbs, nobody was born a pro. Is it annoying that people ask questions instead of using the forums search feature? Sure. But people whining about newbies are just as annoying; you aren't being a part of the solution but rather the problem, just saying~.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (178 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1067 posts

Dec 27, 2012

There has been enough questions asked on this forum that if a question could not be asked again then no one could ever ask another question at all. Some people think rude and obnoxious is a life style. Usually it is the ones no one wants to be around.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Dec 28, 2012
People like you is why forums are no good rambling about nothing
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Dec 28, 2012
"Wow, stop slamming newbies dude." - This made my day. =p
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (162 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11694 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Gamble_STARS wrote:
^Unfortunately you will have to start over.

Ah, now that is untrue.

You can indeed transfer save files from PSP to the PS Vita, it just requires a bit more effort.

You just plug in your PSP via USB, navigate to the save folder.

As long as you have a save file already created on the Vita, when you look in the files that you've directed for content manager, you will see the same type of folder, you can just overwrite it with the PSP Save data and then "restore" it to your Vita.

This is how I kept my Dissidia 012 files.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Ok I read that you are able to play the already downloaded games form the ps/psp go. Yet When I logged onto the store and went to my download list it says "Cannot Download using a Ps Vita system" Do I than use my ps3?

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (95 Views)
0 Likes