Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 31 2011
By: macho155 First Son 3 posts

CAN YOU PLAY PSPgO games ON PS VITA

21 replies 1777 views Edited Aug 31, 2011

tell if this is not a rip off buying new games for the new ps vita and u still have like 25 games just for the pspgo and you cant sell them cause they can not be refunded on the internet because they said its impossible so think about that. but if u could play pspgo games then its ok but thats what im trying to find out.

Message 1 of 22 (1,777 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Re: CAN YOU PLAY PSPgO games ON PS VITA

Aug 31, 2011

For the last time - EVERY GAME YOU DOWNLOAD ON PS STORE, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AGAIN FOR FREE ON THE VITA!!! This has been said a million times already, if you cared to look.

Pro skill. Definition: Being too sexy at something for your own good.
Message 2 of 22 (1,777 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Sep 1, 2011

delkata777 wrote:

For the last time - EVERY GAME YOU DOWNLOAD ON PS STORE, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AGAIN FOR FREE ON THE VITA!!! This has been said a million times already, if you cared to look.

God save us everyone, will we burn inside the fires of A Thousand Suns?

Wow, stop slamming newbies dude.

Yes it is frustrating but this always happens when something is due to be released, it attracts alot of new people who either have not had much experience in forums or don't know their way around this one (this is not the friendliest I have used).

Getting frustrated like that will push people away from the PS community, and maybe away from PS consoles, that we do not want. We are mostly friendly here.

Just ride the storm like we had to with the PSP3000 and PSPgo releases.

Message 3 of 22 (1,777 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Sep 1, 2011

Have a sticky in playstation vita where these questions are already answered.

photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 4 of 22 (1,777 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1847 posts

Sep 1, 2011

havocsarmy wrote:

Have a sticky in playstation vita where these questions are already answered.

even when there are stickies, they still ask the same questions over and over, they post before reading anything.

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars

Free userbars
Message 5 of 22 (1,777 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1268 posts

Sep 1, 2011

Captain Huggyface speaks the truth.  We need to treat everyone with the respect they rightfully deserve, forum regulars and visitors alike.  While the PS Vita, its features and games are more than enough to wow people, a warm an welcoming online community always keeps them coming back.  That in turn, will lead to the Vita's success.

And yes, there should be a sticky on the top of the forum page that starts with "PLEASE READ FIRST:".

Message 6 of 22 (1,777 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3987 posts

Sep 2, 2011

SkySniper920 wrote:

even when there are stickies, they still ask the same questions over and over, they post before reading anything.

They're newbies, well what can you do?
 photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 7 of 22 (1,777 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Sep 4, 2011

Oh My F***** God. I'm a newb (just here) and I knew that.

Message 8 of 22 (1,777 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5911 posts

Sep 5, 2011

macho155 wrote:

tell if this is not a rip off buying new games for the new ps vita and u still have like 25 games just for the pspgo and you cant sell them cause they can not be refunded on the internet because they said its impossible so think about that. but if u could play pspgo games then its ok but thats what im trying to find out.

Yes, the PSVita will be backwards compatible with PSP games downloaded from PSN, so all your PSPgo games should be downloadable and playable on the Vita (I said "should" because we don't know if it will be 100% compatible at this point, but I imagine the PSP should be pretty easy to emulate on something as powerful as the Vita).

In fact this is kind of sweet revenge for all the crap we Go users had to take from the UMD fanatics. All our Go DD games will transfer to our new Vitas, but their UMD games... well, they are SOL.

Everyone thinks I'm psychotic (except my friends deep inside the earth).
Message 9 of 22 (1,777 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Sep 5, 2011

GeekGod wrote:

macho155 wrote:

Yes, the PSVita will be backwards compatible with PSP games downloaded from PSN, so all your PSPgo games should be downloadable and playable on the Vita (I said "should" because we don't know if it will be 100% compatible at this point, but I imagine the PSP should be pretty easy to emulate on something as powerful as the Vita).

In fact this is kind of sweet revenge for all the crap we Go users had to take from the UMD fanatics. All our Go DD games will transfer to our new Vitas, but their UMD games... well, they are SOL.

Everyone thinks I'm psychotic (except my friends deep inside the earth).

Lol. Ahh yes...it feels good to have the Go

Message 10 of 22 (1,777 Views)
0 Likes