Splicer
63 posts

Re: C/D Response to Kinectless XB1 should be 1TB HDD.

May 27, 2014

Teus wrote:
You forget games can also be purchased digitally, no discs required to run digitally purchased games.

I didn't forget. If digital games still have to be confined to the primary internal drive, so be it. Also, all the more reason to want the internal HDD offered to be at least 1TB. Still, if digital games need to be put on the internal primary drive, that shouldn't stop disc based games from gaining the  option of being installed on external drives.

Message 21 of 23 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2142 posts

May 27, 2014
I was hoping for 2 ps4 models on launch date. A 500gb model and a 1tb model, as I would of bought the 1tb.

Glad Sony decided to made the HDD easily swapped out so "I" can upgrade it as I see fit. Unlike the Xbox One where you will void the warranty changing the HDD.
I made this, want one for yourself? PM me
Message 22 of 23 (50 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
811 posts

May 27, 2014

spyder_21 wrote:
I was hoping for 2 ps4 models on launch date. A 500gb model and a 1tb model, as I would of bought the 1tb.

Glad Sony decided to made the HDD easily swapped out so "I" can upgrade it as I see fit. Unlike the Xbox One where you will void the warranty changing the HDD.

I had hoped that they might do this as well but in the end, I probably saved money by purchasing a 1 TB Hybrid and installing it myself. In hindsight, it's much easier to produce a single SKU in order to sell 7 Million units and take over the World. Smiley Wink

Please, no blank friend requests - let me know who you are!

Playstation MVP Terms & Conditions
Message 23 of 23 (43 Views)
0 Likes