Feb 16 2012
By: remanutd5 Treasure Hunter 7402 posts

Buzz rating ?

3 replies 323 views Edited Feb 16, 2012

how can i get rate a game when using near ? theres an option that says buzz rating but doesnt do anything when i try to use it

Message 1 of 4 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Re: Buzz rating ?

Feb 16, 2012

remanutd5 wrote:

how can i get rate a game when using near ? theres an option that says buzz rating but doesnt do anything when i try to use it

if you have the game in the corner in near on your game listing you pick three of the happy faces to rate it. (I think this is what you are talking about correct?) more less you pick your own icon in the near map thingy and pick the game then rate it there.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 2 of 4 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7402 posts

Feb 16, 2012

Incagneto wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

if you have the game in the corner in near on your game listing you pick three of the happy faces to rate it. (I think this is what you are talking about correct?) more less you pick your own icon in the near map thingy and pick the game then rate it there.

no , that wasnt what i was talking about but thanks i did what you said , very kool ,  im digging this near app , i have met 4 people already lol , i wanted to challenge a guy on little deviants but i got to master the game first lol

Message 3 of 4 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7402 posts

Feb 16, 2012

do you know how the black market on uncharted golde abyss works on near?

Message 4 of 4 (323 Views)
0 Likes