Nov 11 2012
By: Santa_Owning Splicer 85 posts

Buy2get1free deal Walmart

5 replies 315 views Edited Nov 11, 2012

I knew they are/were having this deal at best buy. I saw this and thought people would want to know about it.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Buy-2-Get-1-Free-PS-Vita-Value-Game-Bundle-PS-Vita/21693223

Wipeout/hotshots and uncharted for 54 bucks. think I might just do this to bad rayman is not up there.

Message 1 of 6 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2613 posts

Re: Buy2get1free deal Walmart

Nov 11, 2012

AwwYeah.png

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 2 of 6 (254 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6207 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Looks like a good deal, I would jump for it if I wasn't still in love with my AC3 Liberation and N4S Most Wanted on my Vita. I try not to grab too many games at one time as prices of games drop dramatically depending on how sales go and timing itself. 

For instance, I grabbed Dead Island GOTY Edition for $40 when it came out a few months ago and only just started playing it but Black Friday has it priced at $10 at Walmart Smiley Sad. I would have played Arkham City instead if I didn't have the game but we don't have crystal balls to tell the future so I guess we can't complain.

(So if anyone misses this Wlamart Deal, Check out the Walmart and Best Buy Black Friday deals. Games that would be priced $40 or $60 will be priced at $10/$15/$25/$35 ($35 from $60 mind you). This holiday season has some great deals - while some may not like Black Fridays due to crazies and door buster deal killers (too many trample to death stories imo), if you let the crowd go in first, they are usually going after the big ticket items, not games. I do this with a coworker friend every Black Friday, Crowd rushes in for the computers, tablets, consoles, handhelds, and TV's while me and my friend stroll in the game section and walk out easily with 3 or 4 games that would cost nearly half the amount compared to the full price if we came before Black Friday.)

Message 3 of 6 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Games reccomended would be NFS: Most Wanted, PlayStation All-Stars, and CoD: Black Ops Declassified
Message 4 of 6 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Is it applied in Canada ?

Message 5 of 6 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
85 posts

Nov 12, 2012

da1writer wrote:

Looks like a good deal, I would jump for it if I wasn't still in love with my AC3 Liberation and N4S Most Wanted on my Vita. I try not to grab too many games at one time as prices of games drop dramatically depending on how sales go and timing itself. 

For instance, I grabbed Dead Island GOTY Edition for $40 when it came out a few months ago and only just started playing it but Black Friday has it priced at $10 at Walmart Smiley Sad. I would have played Arkham City instead if I didn't have the game but we don't have crystal balls to tell the future so I guess we can't complain.

(So if anyone misses this Wlamart Deal, Check out the Walmart and Best Buy Black Friday deals. Games that would be priced $40 or $60 will be priced at $10/$15/$25/$35 ($35 from $60 mind you). This holiday season has some great deals - while some may not like Black Fridays due to crazies and door buster deal killers (too many trample to death stories imo), if you let the crowd go in first, they are usually going after the big ticket items, not games. I do this with a coworker friend every Black Friday, Crowd rushes in for the computers, tablets, consoles, handhelds, and TV's while me and my friend stroll in the game section and walk out easily with 3 or 4 games that would cost nearly half the amount compared to the full price if we came before Black Friday.)

I have to agree with not grabbing to many games at once. I am sitting back waiting to see more of declassified. although I played the rayman origins and I love the game. We just need a good sonic.

like you said, we can not tell the future and when it comes to stuff like electronics. It could be half the price next year.

Only issue about black friday for me is. I have literally never went. I just dont like being in cluttered areas. I feel like I am being rushed constantly even though the only person that is waiting for me is my self lol.

Message 6 of 6 (147 Views)
0 Likes