Highlighted
Jul 05 2012
By: SUPERFOX5 First Son 2 posts

Buy a 1 year PS Plus before my 3 month expires?

2 replies 417 views Edited Jul 5, 2012

I don't know if I have much time, but I need to know, will buying a 1 year sub before my 3 month expires be bad?

Message 1 of 3 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11743 posts

Re: Buy a 1 year PS Plus before my 3 month expires?

Jul 5, 2012

Bad, as in good-bad or bad-good? Yes, just like Lucas says in The Wizard, "I love the one-year PlayStation Plus subscription. It's so bad." Smiley Wink

Of course, those of us who know better know Lucas would never say such a thing. For one thing, PlayStation Plus wasn't even a speck of a blip on the radar back in 1989. Bad in those days was also used as slang for good, just for the record. And don't hate on The Wizard. It's so badSmiley LOL

To answer your question though, if extending your three-month term of Plus, all you'd be doing is exactly that. If say your subscription is about to pack its bags in a couple of weeks and you go ahead and book Plus another stay in your PlayStation 3's hotel for the next year, then that's how much time you'd have left to tend your guest. You'd still get all the freebies, the access to discounts, and everything else the service has to offer, from exclusive betas to one-hour game trials.

It's always up to you, whether you think you want even more of Plus now or at a later point. You don't have to have Plus, but if you want it then reupping your membership while the iron's hot and there's offers you dig, then be a member whenever you want and for however long you think is the best value to meet your needs.

Message 2 of 3 (410 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: Buy a 1 year PS Plus before my 3 month expires?

Jul 5, 2012

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Yes, just like Lucas says in The Wizard, "I love the one-year PlayStation Plus subscription. It's so bad." Smiley Wink

And don't hate on The Wizard. It's so badSmiley LOL

NICE. I love that movie.

And thanks for your answer although I already purchased it before anyone answered.

Message 3 of 3 (408 Views)
0 Likes