Highlighted
Mar 23 2011
By: markburleson85 Hekseville Citizen 298 posts

Buy PS+, get Red Faction: Battlegrounds FREE (not all may receive this offer, game might be offered to all current PS+ users)

2 replies 21 views Edited Mar 23, 2011

I just got an email from Sony on my other account (markburleson70, I know, very original name) stating that if I would join PS+ for a year and do so before March 25, that I will receive Red Faction: Battlegrounds for free when it is released on April 5th. This was NOT for my account that all ready has a PS+ subscription. Anyway's I figure that those who are on the fence about PS+ might want to hold out for a bit and see if you get the email offer code. Now until the 25th might be the best time yet to buy PS+ with the 3 bonus months and a free $9.99 game.

Once again, this offer might not be sent to all users and it might be for new PS+ members only so please do not get mad at me if you can't read and you buy PS+ expecting an extra free game when you are not entitled to it.

Message 3 of 3 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Re: Buy PS+, get Red Faction®: Battlegrounds™ FREE (not all may receive this offer))

Mar 19, 2011

I received the same email. I think this might finally get me to buy psn+.

Message 1 of 3 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Re: Buy PS+, get Red Faction®: Battlegrounds™ FREE (not all may receive this offer))

Mar 23, 2011

Over at playstationlifestyle.net, I found an article stating that all PS+ members might get this game for free on April 5th. I have yet to see this else where and the site seems to cover a fair amount of stuff from Europe so I don't know if this is true. My guess is that we will find out if we all get it for free after the March 25th cut off date.

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2011/03/20/red-faction-battlegrounds-attacks-soon-plus-subscribers-g...

Message 2 of 3 (21 Views)
0 Likes