Jul 11 2013
By: XJohnny25X Lombax Warrior 110 posts

Brothers In Arms PSVita Petition! PLEASE READ!

2 replies 70 views Edited Jul 11, 2013

Brothers in Arms petition:

(PS blog share)

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/brothers-in-arms-fps-on-psvita/

(Official Petition) 

http://www.**bleep**/petition/bring-brothers-in-arms-to-vita/

Brothers in Arms is a great Tactical FPS which was great on consoles and on PSP.

I think BIA would be great for on the go and is one of the great Tactical FPS's.

Please sign the petition for BIA.

We haven't seen a WW2 FPS on Vita yet and this would be a great addition to the Vita's game library.

We are looking for 1000 signatures and once completed i will show Gearbox Software it is wanted on Vita.

Please Sign!!

Message 1 of 3 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Re: Brothers In Arms PSVita Petition! PLEASE READ!

Jul 11, 2013

If the bleep was not enough of an indication, or you just post threads and drop support for your cause, there is something taboo about your post. Petitions are not allowed on the forums.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 2 of 3 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Re: Brothers In Arms PSVita Petition! PLEASE READ!

Jul 11, 2013

XJohnny25X wrote:

Brothers in Arms petition:

(PS blog share)

(Official Petition) 

Brothers in Arms is a great Tactical FPS which was great on consoles and on PSP.

I think BIA would be great for on the go and is one of the great Tactical FPS's.

Please sign the petition for BIA.

We haven't seen a WW2 FPS on Vita yet and this would be a great addition to the Vita's game library.

We are looking for 1000 signatures and once completed i will show Gearbox Software it is wanted on Vita.

Please Sign!!

Petitions are not aloud on these forums.

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 3 of 3 (52 Views)
0 Likes