Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1515 posts

Re: Sony is terrible

Feb 10, 2014

At this point you have nothing to lose, get on you tube and crack it open. It would help if you could tell us the specific problem.

Message 21 of 25 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Feb 10, 2014
Pretty idiotic IMO to start a threat saying how Sony sucks so bad because YOU SCREWED UP. Yes it sucks that the controller quit working but not every product when hundreds of thousands are made are going to be perfect, theirs always going to b some defective units. It sounds like ur young or u still haven't learned the lesson to save ur receipts to valuable things u purchase. Take this as a lesson n move on. Sony would've of done their part if u would of done yours. Ur getting beaten up on the forum because u started a thread that was bluntly knocking Sony n saying they suck because of a unfortunate circumstance that u could of controlled.
Gamer till the End
Message 22 of 25 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2360 posts

Feb 10, 2014

It's sony's fault you lost the receipt? No place takes returns without proof of purchase, who would they know you are not lying? stop blaming Sony for you lack of organization and prudence. Jesus people today so entitled.

Message 23 of 25 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2576 posts

Feb 10, 2014

unc4life40 wrote:

It was bought at walmart on black friday.  I paid in cash and they cant track the receipt, i tried that.  All i have is the box.

You couldn't have just taken it to Walmart and gotten store credit for it and bought a new one?

Message 24 of 25 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2212 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2014

unc4life40 wrote:

Sony is a terrible company.  I bought a dual shock 3 controller on black friday and 2 months later it does not work anymore and because i didnt save the receipt they will not help me out at all.  So pretty much i am screwed out of 35-40$ because of their terrible defective controller.  What a waste.  This company has the worst customer service and **bleep** rolls downhill and the customer is always wrong.

Why is it Sony's fault, because you threw away something you should of kept??  Sometimes getting something defective occures.  You should always save the receipt..  So personally, the title should be Unc4life40 is terrible..

Edit: This thread has pretty much turned into a pile-on and has lost any discussion value; as such, it's been locked.

--Emmental-er

Message 25 of 25 (172 Views)
0 Likes