Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 15 2012
By: HiryuMK Splicer 41 posts

Bring back the ''All DLC'' section for the PSN Store.

2 replies 120 views Edited Nov 15, 2012
In the old PSN Store, its had a ''All DLC'', then you had to choose ''A-L'', ''M-R'' & ''S-Z'' and then simply choose a game and you will see all it's DLC.

Now, this is no longer here but there too many things making searching way too complicated for nothing. ''Character, Level, Stage, ect.'', all those categories just make thing complicated.

Now I am trying to find all the dlc of Dead or Alive 5 and Street Fighter X Tekken but I can't because I only see the latest one. Searching doesn't help because its lead me to buying the  game, not the DLCs.

Right now, browsing the PSN Store is just not enjoyable.

Message 1 of 3 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: Bring back the ''All DLC'' section for the PSN Store.

Nov 15, 2012
Leads you to buying the game? In order to purchase a game in the Playstation Store you must have access to the "Overview". While in the "Overview" there will be options on the lower left hand side that take you to "Add-ons", "Videos", etc.
Message 2 of 3 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
570 posts

Re: Bring back the ''All DLC'' section for the PSN Store.

Nov 15, 2012

HiryuMK wrote:
In the old PSN Store, its had a ''All DLC'', then you had to choose ''A-L'', ''M-R'' & ''S-Z'' and then simply choose a game and you will see all it's DLC.

Now, this is no longer here but there too many things making searching way too complicated for nothing. ''Character, Level, Stage, ect.'', all those categories just make thing complicated.

Now I am trying to find all the dlc of Dead or Alive 5 and Street Fighter X Tekken but I can't because I only see the latest one. Searching doesn't help because its lead me to buying the  game, not the DLCs.

Right now, browsing the PSN Store is just not enjoyable.

You're just familiar with the old store, you could navigate it with your eyes closed. I found Dead or Alive 5 add ons with ease. Just clicked search, scrolled to D, there was Dead or Alive 5, clicked on it. On the right side it says Add-Ons. I recommend the search feature, especially if you know what you're looking for. All the content that is available for a particular will be on that game's page.

Message 3 of 3 (108 Views)
0 Likes