Mar 25 2013
By: chickenbonetom Treasure Hunter 7613 posts

Bring Heart Of Darkness (PS1) To The PSN Store!

[ Edited ]
53 replies 489 views Edited Jan 15, 2015

18451_images.jpeg

One of the best, most challenging PS1 Games ever made. I truly hope that Sony will bring it to the PSOne Classics. I would dl it in a Second.

For those unfamilair with this game here's a short trailer of it.

Message 1 of 54 (489 Views)
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Re: Bring Heart Of Darkness (PS1) To The PSN Store!

Mar 26, 2013

Heck Yes! I always wanted to play this game. That would be awesome if Sony ported it onto the PSN Store.

Message 2 of 54 (468 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Mar 26, 2013

xripurjeansx wrote:

Heck Yes! I always wanted to play this game. That would be awesome if Sony ported it onto the PSN Store.

Here's hoping. If enough ppl show interest in it Sony's bound to see this and take action.

Message 3 of 54 (466 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12732 posts

Mar 26, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

xripurjeansx wrote:

Here's hoping. If enough ppl show interest in it Sony's bound to see this and take action.

Er, not really. This has been proven wrong time and time again.

People want things to happen all the time, sharing on the blog, posting here, etc.

But Sony barely does any of it.

Besides, they'd have to go get the licensing or whatever to authorize a digital distribution of this game on the PS Store, and I doubt they'll be able to get that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 54 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Mar 26, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

xripurjeansx wrote:

People want things to happen all the time, sharing on the blog, posting here, etc.

Besides, they'd have to go get the licensing or whatever to authorize a digital distribution of this game on the PS Store, and I doubt they'll be able to get that.

Yeah prob but it's worth a shot I guess lol. I think I remember seeing a thread asking for Legend of Dragoon for the PSN Store and once it got 10 pages worth of ppl saying they would very much like to see it, bam a month later it's on the store. Prob a coincidence but who knows.

Message 5 of 54 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Mar 27, 2013
Hey! I like this game too!

I'll agree that this game is quite difficult.
Message 6 of 54 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Mar 27, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

xripurjeansx wrote:

Yeah prob but it's worth a shot I guess lol. I think I remember seeing a thread asking for Legend of Dragoon for the PSN Store and once it got 10 pages worth of ppl saying they would very much like to see it, bam a month later it's on the store. Prob a coincidence but who knows.

Cool! No harm done in trying.

Message 7 of 54 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Mananambal wrote:
Hey! I like this game too!

I'll agree that this game is quite difficult.

Indeed it is. I was never able to get past the very last part of the game but then again I was like 10 so maybe that's why lol. All the more reason why I want to play it again.

Message 8 of 54 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

Indeed it is. I was never able to get past the very last part of the game but then again I was like 10 so maybe that's why lol. All the more reason why I want to play it again.

Haha! same here, i was not able to complete this game. I remember i was in the boss fight who throws fire on the floor. To evade, you have to jump but I couldn't get the rhythm on that one and i was stuck there. What part is that?

Then we moved far away from the shop that i was playing at so i was not able to play it again. I was just renting a PS at that time and i was 13 i think.

Message 9 of 54 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Mar 28, 2013

This game looks awful.

Message 10 of 54 (423 Views)
0 Likes