Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
140 posts
 

Re: Bring Heart Of Darkness (PS1) To The PSN Store!

May 18, 2013

Yup they are Deff Defunct.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 51 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
7533 posts
 

Re: Bring Heart Of Darkness (PS1) To The PSN Store!

Jul 20, 2013

Sign It's looking like Sony will never port this game to the PSN Store.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 51 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
140 posts
 

Re: Bring Heart Of Darkness (PS1) To The PSN Store!

Jul 26, 2013

Only time will tell.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 51 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/08/2013
Offline
180 posts
 

Re: Bring Heart Of Darkness (PS1) To The PSN Store!

Jul 26, 2013

Never played it, but it sure looks pretty good! 

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 51 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
7533 posts
 

Re: Bring Heart Of Darkness (PS1) To The PSN Store!

Jul 26, 2013

IX-lycaon wrote:

Never played it, but it sure looks pretty good! 


One of the best PS1 Games ever.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 51 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
140 posts
 

Re: Bring Heart Of Darkness (PS1) To The PSN Store!

Aug 14, 2013

I can't even remember the last time time Sony added a PS1 game to the store it's certainly been a while now.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 51 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
7533 posts
 

Re: Bring Heart Of Darkness (PS1) To The PSN Store!

Aug 16, 2013

xripurjeansx wrote:

I can't even remember the last time time Sony added a PS1 game to the store it's certainly been a while now.


I think they added one a few weeks ago, albeit a extremely obscure PS1 title.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 51 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
140 posts
 

Re: Bring Heart Of Darkness (PS1) To The PSN Store!

Sep 20, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

xripurjeansx wrote:

I can't even remember the last time time Sony added a PS1 game to the store it's certainly been a while now.


I think they added one a few weeks ago, albeit a extremely obscure PS1 title.


Once they release this PS1 Classic I won't even care about  any other ones. This is by far the most requested one I can think of.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 51 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/15/2008
Offline
7533 posts
 

Re: Bring Heart Of Darkness (PS1) To The PSN Store!

Sep 20, 2013

xripurjeansx wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

xripurjeansx wrote:

I can't even remember the last time time Sony added a PS1 game to the store it's certainly been a while now.


I think they added one a few weeks ago, albeit a extremely obscure PS1 title.


Once they release this PS1 Classic I won't even care about  any other ones. This is by far the most requested one I can think of.


This game and Mega Man: Legends

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 51 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/15/2013
Offline
210 posts
 

Re: Bring Heart Of Darkness (PS1) To The PSN Store!

Sep 20, 2013
Oh wow I forgot about that game I remember getting that game so long ago man I feel old.
My names roastbeefbeast and I dislike most people :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 51 (129 Views)