Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Re: Bring Heart Of Darkness (PS1) To The PSN Store!

[ Edited ]
Mar 30, 2013

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

xripurjeansx wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

This game looks awful.e 

(Shrugs head) These modern day gamers don't even know what a good game is. Their idea of a creative game is Call Of Duty lol.

I'm 20, I've been gaming with PlayStation since 1996 and even then I thought the game looked bad.  The still looks bad, also my idea of a creative game is Heavy Rain, the Original Resident Evil games, Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid, Uncharted, Final Fantasy Series, ect.

Those are great games you got there but i thought creative games are those that let you create like Little Big Planet or Minecraft.

Message 21 of 54 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Mananambal wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

xripurjeansx wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

This game looks awful.e 

(Shrugs head) These modern day gamers don't even know what a good game is. Their idea of a creative game is Call Of Duty lol.

I'm 20, I've been gaming with PlayStation since 1996 and even then I thought the game looked bad.  The still looks bad, also my idea of a creative game is Heavy Rain, the Original Resident Evil games, Silent Hill, Metal Gear Solid, Uncharted, Final Fantasy Series, ect.

Those are great games you got there but i thought creative games are those that let you create like Little Big Planet or Minecraft.

Not necessarily, I was thinking 'creative' from a developer stand-point.  Not from a 'user' stand point.

Message 22 of 54 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Mananambal wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

Mananambal wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

Indeed it is. I was never able to get past the very last part of the game but then again I was like 10 so maybe that's why lol. All the more reason why I want to play it again.

Haha! same here, i was not able to complete this game. I remember i was in the boss fight who throws fire on the floor. To evade, you have to jump but I couldn't get the rhythm on that one and i was stuck there. What part is that?

Then we moved far away from the shop that i was playing at so i was not able to play it again. I was just renting a PS at that time and i was 13 i think.

This part right here is what I could never get past. Dodging Fireballs whilst trying to kill a gaggle of those shadow guys was just too hard lol

Haha! That's it! I was stuck there too! it's funny how easy it looks on the video. So i was really close to finishing it.

I hope they release it on PSN 

ikr lol. Looking back on this now after like 10-12 years it doesn't look nearly as hard as it did back then.

Message 23 of 54 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Apr 5, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

Mananambal wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

Mananambal wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

Indeed it is. I was never able to get past the very last part of the game but then again I was like 10 so maybe that's why lol. All the more reason why I want to play it again.

Haha! same here, i was not able to complete this game. I remember i was in the boss fight who throws fire on the floor. To evade, you have to jump but I couldn't get the rhythm on that one and i was stuck there. What part is that?

Then we moved far away from the shop that i was playing at so i was not able to play it again. I was just renting a PS at that time and i was 13 i think.

This part right here is what I could never get past. Dodging Fireballs whilst trying to kill a gaggle of those shadow guys was just too hard lol

Haha! That's it! I was stuck there too! it's funny how easy it looks on the video. So i was really close to finishing it.

ikr lol. Looking back on this now after like 10-12 years it doesn't look nearly as hard as it did back then.

I never even got that far in the game. I rented it back when Blockbuster was still around and got like halfwaf through the game b4 it was due back.

Message 24 of 54 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Apr 5, 2013

xripurjeansx wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

Mananambal wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

Mananambal wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

I never even got that far in the game. I rented it back when Blockbuster was still around and got like halfwaf through the game b4 it was due back.

The game itself wasn't very long just very challenging.

Message 25 of 54 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Apr 8, 2013

chickenbonetom wrote:

xripurjeansx wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

Mananambal wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

Mananambal wrote:

chickenbonetom wrote:

The game itself wasn't very long just very challenging.

Who would you even ask for PSOne Classic Request?

Message 26 of 54 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Not sure I'm guessing the Playstation Network Department.

Message 27 of 54 (200 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
26373 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Just like Thief, not made by Sony.

Message 28 of 54 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

Apr 8, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Just like Thief, not made by Sony.

I think Interplay is Defunct lol

Message 29 of 54 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7613 posts

May 6, 2013

Not sure tho

Message 30 of 54 (182 Views)
0 Likes