Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 24 2012
By: frogmanlego Uncharted Territory 1918 posts

Brand new vita froze =(

5 replies 103 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

when i went to format the stupid memory card.. im regreting buying this **bleep** 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Re: Brand new vita froze =(

Nov 24, 2012
Just because it froze doesnt mean the world is going to end, just hold the power button and play something not made by nihlistic and you'll feel better about the vita im gussing. I personally dont agree with the public in the decision to hate nihlistic for eternity i think declassified is pretty good and resistance isnt a total waste, but you seem like one of those people so go, run along and play Uncharted or MgsHD just dont start complaining about random things that are easily fixable
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Nov 24, 2012

RifleNinja49 wrote:
Just because it froze doesnt mean the world is going to end, just hold the power button and play something not made by nihlistic and you'll feel better about the vita im gussing. I personally dont agree with the public in the decision to hate nihlistic for eternity i think declassified is pretty good and resistance isnt a total waste, but you seem like one of those people so go, run along and play Uncharted or MgsHD just dont start complaining about random things that are easily fixable

Ya, what he said.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Don't even worry about it. Mine froze the moment I turn it on! Hasn't frozen since except on the occasional game! But it's all good =]
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Nov 24, 2012
the cod games boring as heck but it froze before i even put it in..
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (62 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Have you updated the systems firmware. I've had mine since launch, never froze on me once, not even while playing COD.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (56 Views)
0 Likes