Oct 16 2012
By: gHoSt_ReCoN_93 First Son 7 posts

Borderlands 2 how do I get the new dlc

3 replies 1093 views Edited Oct 16, 2012

Does the premiere club include the new Scarlet DLC ??? I really want the new DLC  but in the description is says nothing about it only talks about the mechromancer

Message 1 of 4 (1,093 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9610 posts

Re: Borderlands 2 how do I get the new dlc

Oct 16, 2012

gHoSt_ReCoN_93 wrote:

Does the premiere club include the new Scarlet DLC ??? I really want the new DLC  but in the description is says nothing about it only talks about the mechromancer

Borderlands 2: Mechromancer, Captain Scarlett DLC on PSN Tuesday. if you’re a Borderlands 2 Season Pass holder then you’ve already acquired “Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty,” and simply need to download it the moment it comes out tomorrow. Otherwise it too can be obtained for $10.

Screen Shot 2012-10-06 at 4.33.54 PM.jpg

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 2 of 4 (1,077 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15795 posts

Oct 16, 2012

gHoSt_ReCoN_93 wrote:

If you don't see it on the Add-on section of the PS Store, it'll be under "downloadable content" in the Borderlands 2 disc main menu. And no, I don't think you need the Premium club membership to get it, but it's free to download if you are a member.

Multisystem owner. PlayStation owner since 2000. Inaugural PS Plus member:Legendary status. Former PS forum MVP with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 3 of 4 (1,005 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7219 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Hawkfan267 wrote:

gHoSt_ReCoN_93 wrote:

If you don't see it on the Add-on section of the PS Store, it'll be under "downloadable content" in the Borderlands 2 disc main menu. And no, I don't think you need the Premium club membership to get it, but it's free to download if you are a member.

Premiere club is not for the season pass, it's for preorders.  The DLC comes with the season pass or can be purchased on its own.  It is not part of the premiere club.

Message 4 of 4 (823 Views)
0 Likes