Jul 10 2013
By: WhiskyBagel First Son 3 posts

Boarderlands 2

4 replies 162 views Edited Jul 10, 2013

Hi there, im not sure if this problem has been brought up before or if its just me having these issues but i had purchased the mecromancer DLC as well as the seasons pass a while ago and it seems today when I opened up my boarderlands file to rehash the memories of being a lvl 35 doofus, either way i was greeted with a message saying "unable to load this save data because it is from downloadable content you do not have or are not permitted to use" and than it follows through with more saying if i have the content to install it, so i did, but it seems no matter how many times i, download the dlcs, delete boarderlands just to re download it and even download off the psn i still have issues, please someone help or direct me elsewhere

Message 1 of 5 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Boarderlands 2

Jul 10, 2013

Seriously need help, anybody who can enlighten me for a moment?

Message 2 of 5 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jul 10, 2013
If you have illegally obtained these DLCs by 'gamesharing' then that is most likely be the reason.
FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 3 of 5 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Ah but I have purchased all of my downloadable content for this game, i used to be able to play as the mecromancer class as well as play a bit of the first dlc with it, but after putting the game down for a few months or so and picking it back up to see the other dlcs i had missed I had downloaded them last night and my game still gives me the same error message, i dont know what to do and im beggining to wonder if my seasons pass along with my other content was money I will never see earned back.

Message 4 of 5 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
54810 posts

Jul 11, 2013

WhiskyBagel wrote:

Ah but I have purchased all of my downloadable content for this game, i used to be able to play as the mecromancer class as well as play a bit of the first dlc with it, but after putting the game down for a few months or so and picking it back up to see the other dlcs i had missed I had downloaded them last night and my game still gives me the same error message, i dont know what to do and im beggining to wonder if my seasons pass along with my other content was money I will never see earned back.

Try re-downloading the DLC from the store, maybe it got deleted or corrupted somehow. 

DO NOT delete your game saves but do delete all the game data for the game, re-install, then re-dl the dlc and see if that works.  Sometimes it does but not always.

Message 5 of 5 (58 Views)
0 Likes