Feb 18 2012
By: DARKADVEZARI Lombax Warrior 173 posts

Blutooth car radios rock with Vita

2 replies 26 views Edited Feb 18, 2012

On a positive note I figured how to get Vita's blutooth to pair with my blutooth car radio. Yea just turn it on, and you are blown away with Vitas sound as loud as you need it, through all of you cars speakers! My car speakers are two 5" in the doors and a couple 5x7's in the rear. Not much, but sounds like full blown surround playing Vita. I use the Blutooth to run my iphone's mp3 music too. I love the instant blutooth pairing when you turn on Vita, or iphone. No wires or auxillary plugs. Id reccomend upgrading to a cheap blutooth car stereo to anyone with Vita or an blutooth phone. I bought mine mint from a coworker for $50.00

Message 1 of 3 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Re: Blutooth car radios rock with Vita

Feb 18, 2012

I prefer to use an iPod, holds more music.

Message 2 of 3 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Re: Blutooth car radios rock with Vita

Feb 18, 2012

I see. I used to juggle an apple ipod for music and a blackberry cell phone. I consoloated into an Iphone4, which I have about 12GB of music on. It serves as a phone too, so I dont have to juggle devices. As for Vita its sound is weak like the iphone's. It's not a comfortable volume for me riding around. You need heaphones with ipod, iphone, or Vita to get the volume I want for games and music. So a Blutooth car radio is perfect for me.

Message 3 of 3 (26 Views)
0 Likes