First Son
17 posts

Re: Bluetooth Mic problems :(

Aug 16, 2011

It says "Not Availible". I went into my router and there was no option to enable it. I have a 2wire router with ATT Uverse and a quick google search says that the router doesn't support upnp.

I'm confused because my settings have been the same forever now. I haven't changed anything. Why would this just start happening? Is it possible for you to email me? I find that checking this forum is cumbersome. asorenson15(at)gmail.com

Message 11 of 12 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
523 posts

Re: Bluetooth Mic problems :(

Nov 6, 2011

wow this is amazing, i am having the same exact issue with my uncharted online game, but yet other games work fine, my friends say i am garble and sometimes clear, it goes in and out, i had dsl and i switched to cable internet, i had an old linksys router and switched to netgear, and problems still occur, all i know is the other ps3 in the house doesn't seem the have the issue that my ps3 has, so i even tried doing a full system restore and nothing worked, i can't use the other ps3 cause it's not mine, i want to use my ps3 cause it's a 320 gig, and everything else works perfect on it, I want to know how many people are having this issue, especially when it just uncharted online, and does anybody found a solution for it?

Message 12 of 12 (18 Views)
0 Likes