Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 24 2012
By: Callofdestiny11 First Son 15 posts

Black Ops Multiplayer and Zombies not loading.

4 replies 57 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

i I have been trying to load Black Ops Zombies and Multiplayer but after I select it it just goes black screen inbetween loading and I have to improperly turn off my PS3. Help!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (57 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15440 posts

Re: Black Ops Multiplayer and Zombies not loading.

Nov 24, 2012

Delete the Game Data and let the game update itself again, then download the Nuketown map, then see if the game will run.

They just released an update about a week ago, the patch fixes some issues on both PS3 and 360, with more PS3 specific fixes, but doesn't entirely solve them.

The freezing issue is what they can't figure out but they do admit its an issue and they're trying to work on it. its just a little harder to diagnose the underlying problem since theres not specific way to replicate the problem since it happens randomly.

Hope thats encouraging news for you

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (54 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Earlier today I hat do wipe all of my PS3 data because the game was corrupted, does this have anything to do with that?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (51 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15440 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Callofdestiny11 wrote:

Earlier today I hat do wipe all of my PS3 data because the game was corrupted, does this have anything to do with that?

Is possible. If the PS3 does it everytime you're playing black ops, its really just a safety measure and its completely skippable.

If this happens with more than just BO2, then its a sign your hdd is on is way out and you should consider a replacement before its too late

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Nov 25, 2012

its not Bo2 iTS BO

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (41 Views)
0 Likes