Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 20 2012
By: bospopp Splicer 64 posts

Black Ops: Declassified Mulitplayer Issue

4 replies 121 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

Bought the Black Ops Vita bundle on Black Friday.  Had the usual Multiplayer drops that everyone is complaining about, but it worked.  A few days ago, I tried to get on to multiplayer.  As usal, first try I was shown the lobby screen, then the loading screen and was kicked back to the multiplayer menu.  Nothing new!  Then when I tried to choose a match type, I was kicked back to the Main menu....  When I select Multiplayer again, the menu screen goes away, and only the background image (with floating fog and music) remains.  No error code, nothing..... just hangs on that screen until I close the game.

I already deleted the game info, reinstalled and did the update.  Running the latest 2.02 Vita software (problem started before update), have a perfect WIFI signal, NAT 2, 12.9mbps download, 1.4mbps upload.  ALl other multiplayer games work fine.

Any suggestions? 

Message 1 of 5 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Re: Black Ops: Declassified Mulitplayer Issue

Dec 20, 2012
we just got to bugs activision assist on twitter and asked about patching the game.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 2 of 5 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Dec 20, 2012
I don't know. I play black ops declassified quite a bit and multiplayer works perfectly fine ill get into the first match I try and can play for hours.
Message 3 of 5 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Just tried again to see what happens......  THERE'S AN UPDATE!  One of the fixes listed is to resolve the problem I'm having. Downloading now. 

Message 4 of 5 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1462 posts

Dec 20, 2012
That's a common problem. It would happen to me frequently. You just have to close the game, reopen it , and try again.
Message 5 of 5 (75 Views)
0 Likes