PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: Black Ops Bundle $199 Black Friday

Nov 11, 2012
BJ's Warehouse Club is going to be selling the Black Ops Bundle for $197, on BF...
Message 11 of 21 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
834 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

Bundle photos

EU Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle

CoD:BOD EU Bundle

NA Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Bundle

CoD:BOD NA Bundle

NA bundle includes physical copy of Declassified while the EU bundle includes a digital copy of the game and carrying case. EU bundle pic used mostly for back touch pad image as NA images don't show this. $199 on BF for the bundle either way is a good price, particularly when you'll be getting a bundle that's not even two weeks old at the time of sale.

Wish we got the carrying case too but I'm happy having the physical copy over the digital one. After installing Declassified that 4GB card won't have tons of space left for EU buyers. It should also be noted that NA copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified include a voucher for the PSP game Call of Duty: Roads to Victory.

Message 12 of 21 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Nov 11, 2012

There's also one more CoD deal which is by leaps and bounds the sweetest (if you live in Europe). In the UK you can buy the CoD Vita + NFS:MW + Fifa 2k13 + code to download The Amazing Spiderman movie. Details here~.

Message 13 of 21 (355 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Target's BF Vita bundle only includes Lego Batman 2 and the Vita (no memory card) for $200. I saw the bundle today and was surprised that it was boxed like the AC & COD bundles, in a custom box and everything. I had thought Target was just going to sell a standalone Vita and the game separately and just adjust the pricing at the register...
Message 14 of 21 (346 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6106 posts

Nov 12, 2012

TheUndertaker85 wrote:

It should also be noted that NA copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified include a voucher for the PSP game Call of Duty: Roads to Victory.

Wait, hold the phone!

I never read this anywhere!

Roads to  Victory is free with the Declassified game (as a voucher), get out of here?! 

If that is true, that's an unbelievable deal! I really wanted to try Roads to Victory but the controls got in the way of my enjoyment of the game, very few could pull off the face button ordeal of the PSP Era when it came to shooters (MOH and anything made by Sony Bend come to mind). 

If this is true, i'm definately buying Declassified as you are technically getting two games in one!

Message 15 of 21 (343 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

da1writer wrote:

TheUndertaker85 wrote:

It should also be noted that NA copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified include a voucher for the PSP game Call of Duty: Roads to Victory.

Wait, hold the phone!

I never read this anywhere!

Roads to  Victory is free with the Declassified game (as a voucher), get out of here?! 

If that is true, that's an unbelievable deal! I really wanted to try Roads to Victory but the controls got in the way of my enjoyment of the game, very few could pull off the face button ordeal of the PSP Era when it came to shooters (MOH and anything made by Sony Bend come to mind). 

If this is true, i'm definately buying Declassified as you are technically getting two games in one!

I had heard that but I havent really seen anything about it since. Where is there something that says NA copies will come with a voucher?

I guess maybe that is why it's $50 bucks?

I wish Rangnarok Odyssey had came with one for Ragnarok Tactics for psp it looks pretty good.

Message 16 of 21 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

It was revealed in an interview last month with some guy from Nihilistic. Here's the source ~.

Message 17 of 21 (337 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:

It was revealed in an interview last month with some guy from Nihilistic. Here's the source ~.

Cool, thanks. Guess I will pick it up eventually then for sure why not two games in one and I am an older CoD fan so that is right up my alley. Plus Roads to Victory has Nazi's who doesn't love killing Nazi's, anyone?

Message 18 of 21 (331 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6106 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

JuanMdP wrote:

Thanks for linking to that story/interview, I never saw that. Glad to see my thoughts were almost on par, the game is constantly being updated even right now unlike Resistance which seemed rushed. The way the CEO is talking, it seems they wanted to work on it until they HAD to press it in time for Retailers to have copies.

Hostile Mode sound like survival mode that could be exploited for multiplayer if they wanted a Zombies like mode for Vita owners...

I'm probably going to buy the game now more than ever, Reviews be damned!

Message 19 of 21 (325 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

Thought just occured to me knowing I already asked maybe that is why it's $50 bucks, the voucher isn't so free at that point. Mainly paying for the voucher and CoD: Declassified if you think about it, which doesn't take much thinking.

Not really a problem just a late after thought. I don't mind cause Roads to Victory actually looks like I would enjoy it.

Message 20 of 21 (320 Views)
0 Likes