Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
May 10 2013
By: Ghost_-_15 First Son 1 posts
Offline

Bioshock PSVita

11 replies 796 views Edited May 10, 2013

Hey,

Can everyone who wants Bioshock for PSVita please sign this petition:   ipetitions. com/petition/bioshock-for-vita/

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (796 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
15440 posts
 

Re: Bioshock PSVita

May 10, 2013

Petitions are not allowed on this forum.

And petitions hardly ever work.

 

Bioshock may be an old game, but it is still too far advanced, graphically, to play on the Vita.

The Vita is like a PS2.5..... while it had darn good graphics for a handheld, it still can't keep up with the PS3.

Heres a thought..... why not just buy Bishock?

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (794 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/20/2006
Offline
6897 posts
 

Re: Bioshock PSVita

May 10, 2013

Bargaining with the capitalists. The normalization of consumption. Commodity fetishism. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (789 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
15440 posts
 

Re: Bioshock PSVita

May 10, 2013

BudZer777 wrote:

Bargaining with the capitalists. The normalization of consumption. Commodity fetishism. 


go to sleep. you're drunk

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (783 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/20/2008
Online
11148 posts
 

Re: Bioshock PSVita

May 10, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

BudZer777 wrote:

Bargaining with the capitalists. The normalization of consumption. Commodity fetishism. 


go to sleep. you're drunk


Or he's a troll. Seeing as how this is what he seems to normally be like on these forums, I'm inclined to say troll, rather than raging alcoholic.

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (779 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/20/2006
Offline
6897 posts
 

Re: Bioshock PSVita

May 10, 2013

johngie wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

BudZer777 wrote:

Bargaining with the capitalists. The normalization of consumption. Commodity fetishism. 


go to sleep. you're drunk


Or he's a troll. Seeing as how this is what he seems to normally be like on these forums, I'm inclined to say troll, rather than raging alcoholic.


How about don't judge people, ok :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (777 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/20/2008
Online
11148 posts
 

Re: Bioshock PSVita

May 10, 2013

BudZer777 wrote:

johngie wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

BudZer777 wrote:

Bargaining with the capitalists. The normalization of consumption. Commodity fetishism. 


go to sleep. you're drunk


Or he's a troll. Seeing as how this is what he seems to normally be like on these forums, I'm inclined to say troll, rather than raging alcoholic.


How about don't judge people, ok :smileywink:


How about stop trolling people, ok

winky-face.png

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (775 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/24/2009
Offline
363 posts
 

Re: Bioshock PSVita

May 10, 2013

johngie wrote:

BudZer777 wrote:

johngie wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

BudZer777 wrote:

Bargaining with the capitalists. The normalization of consumption. Commodity fetishism. 


go to sleep. you're drunk


Or he's a troll. Seeing as how this is what he seems to normally be like on these forums, I'm inclined to say troll, rather than raging alcoholic.


How about don't judge people, ok :smileywink:


How about stop trolling people, ok

winky-face.png


come on guys can't we all get along :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (763 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/13/2009
Online
475 posts
 

Re: Bioshock PSVita

May 10, 2013
I think when they first started talking about a Bioshock for Vita they were considering an original Bioshock. Also, they can make ps3 style games with lower graphics, like Need for Speed. Personally I would really like either a Bioshock or Borderlands for the Vita. They would probably sell better than any Vita game released so far.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (752 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/12/2009
Offline
5258 posts
 

Re: Bioshock PSVita

May 10, 2013

theman_714 wrote:

johngie wrote:

BudZer777 wrote:

johngie wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

BudZer777 wrote:

Bargaining with the capitalists. The normalization of consumption. Commodity fetishism. 


go to sleep. you're drunk


Or he's a troll. Seeing as how this is what he seems to normally be like on these forums, I'm inclined to say troll, rather than raging alcoholic.


How about don't judge people, ok :smileywink:


How about stop trolling people, ok

winky-face.png


come on guys can't we all get along :smileyvery-happy:


The world would be a boring place without any conflict:smileylol:


Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (723 Views)