Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Re: BioShock VITA control Ideas

Oct 26, 2012

johngie wrote:
Ya. They've said they've got a unique idea ready "on paper", but they've also said it's been put on the backburner until Infinite is out the door.

Yeah what he said, so do not expect this until late 2013 or even 2014.

Message 11 of 16 (43 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Gamble_STARS wrote:
Only shooter that needs to be on the Vita is FTB 2 w/ manual aim mow that we have 2 analogs.

Socom isn't coming back and it was not that amazing of a shooter. I will agree it was probably one of my first and still one of my favorites but realistically if Socom came out now, it just wouldn't stand a chance with all the CoD lunatics.

Too many military shooters out and Socom just can't compete heavily with them. Maybe one day it will rise again who knows but I don't think by any means it needs to be the only shooter on the Vita. I think that would be awful.

I like variety. Plus Bioshock is a hella of lot better than Socom ever was so I for one don't mind seeing more than one shooter on the Vita. Yea they are different games but they are still shooters.

Message 12 of 16 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Socom wony.stand a chance because its not a game.you puck and can be good.in a week. Socom 1 and 2 that is. Actually takes strategy. The only.other hardcore shooters are Arma3, GRFS, RB6 Patriots and CS. Sad that hardcore shooters are dying off.
Message 13 of 16 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Oct 26, 2012
*won't *pick....
Message 14 of 16 (33 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Gamble_STARS wrote:
Socom wony.stand a chance because its not a game.you puck and can be good.in a week. Socom 1 and 2 that is. Actually takes strategy. The only.other hardcore shooters are Arma3, GRFS, RB6 Patriots and CS. Sad that hardcore shooters are dying off.

To me Half Life 2 Deathmatch or Tribes will always be the most skill required shooters I have ever played because of their speed and ridiculous tactics in gameplay. like in Half Life if you couldn't bunny hop, you were screwed and it took a good amount of practice to master bunny hoppin at high speeds and trying to blast people in the face at the same time.

I never sucked at Socom , I had one and two. I would love to see Socom more than CoD I can tell you that for sure, Socom took way more skill than CoD does now, CoD has become such an easy FPS.. It amuses me when people talk about their CoD reputation.

I would love to see them get on PC and shoot a magnum head shot in Half Life 2 easily on a skilled player, or try to smash a toilet into someones face when they are like 100 feet in the air, moving at like 40 miles per hour with your gravity gun, man that game was mad instense back in the day.

Only time I was ever in a Guild/Group either, it was Drum God Clan, we were fairly good and played so many competitive tourneys back in the day, it was about the only game I ever cared about competition in because it was just so freaking hard, it made it so much more pleasing owning people.

God I miss Half Life so much, screw you Valve! I swear screw you and dropping Half Life for portal.. what the hell..

*Cries in corner now. When will Half Life 3 ever come out..

Message 15 of 16 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Oct 26, 2012
How could I forget about HL?!?!?! Valve and Sony need to get in bed together.
Message 16 of 16 (25 Views)
0 Likes