Jul 21 2013
By: Mercenary09 Treasure Hunter 4463 posts

Big update hitting Tekken Revolution later this month!

[ Edited ]
5 replies 287 views Edited Mar 13, 2014

http://tekken-revolution.bngames.net/update/130716_en.php

Extracted from source: "Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 11.53.22 AM.png"

Thoughts?

Edit: Added label & extracted main idea from source. Want to learn more about labels? Click here! -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 6 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42173 posts

Re: Big update hitting Tekken Revolution later this month!

Jul 22, 2013
Training Mode is what I've been looking for for this title so this is very much welcome. I've heard costumes however are rather expensive in the JP version (900 yen I believe). Really wish they'd give Gold more use and let you buy them with that but they have to make their money off the F2P model somehow I guess. Tekken just seems to be an awkward effort on that front. Their Gundam Battle Operation outing seems to be even more solid IMO, despite the genre difference so it seems like overall, they're a mix bag in approaches. Ace Combat Infinity should be interesting to see.

Message 2 of 6 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Training mode AND the ability to ignore the broken enhancement system?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 6 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42173 posts

Jul 25, 2013
Apparently the stat enhancement is still in effect for Ranked. I would think they'd turn it off there by default and then leave it up to the community to us in Player matches when setting up their own rooms.

Message 4 of 6 (250 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 26, 2013

One of my biggest gripes about this game is the ability to boot someone from a sess. Ive been booted countless times just arriving in to a sess or maybe 1 match goes by like **bleep**. I could see if I was spamming but most of the time I don't even make it to my first battle before getting booted. Sure maybe if it was 2 friends. Or if everyone in the room was higher level but no its usually mixed and there's no warning. Am I alone in this census?

Message 5 of 6 (240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 25, 2013

nope you are definetly not alone in this. it has happened to me a few times too. ) :

Message 6 of 6 (201 Views)
0 Likes