Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: Better full games for US PS+?

Feb 3, 2013

GamerJon92 wrote:
Would ever some stop crying about multiple there's for **bleep** sake more the better more threads more sony will pay attention

Yeah, tell me where the 50+ threads about the New Playstation Store sucking has gotten anyone? We still get threads about it to this date, as if people are still just finding out about it.

You probabaly don't know, but the EU vs. US Plus complaints have been around since early Fall last year, and still you people come on here bickering and complaining about the same thing hoping it'll change how the US team manages their Plus program.

I can almost guarantee that more than half of you that complain about the games we get week after week haven't even completed at least 3 of the games you've gotten through the IGC, you know why? Because you spend most of  your time on here typing the same thing, day after day.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (253 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Feb 3, 2013

I still waiting for Red Dead Redemption :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (229 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5276 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Difference between EU and NA was negligible to me because they get good games, we get good games, sure they get more than we do but I'm cool with most of what we get (beside the 99 cent iPhone game we got one week for plus which was kinda BS lol)

Only thing I'm jealous of EU for is sleeping dogs. I mean **bleep**. Almost brand new full ps3 game. But it is yet to be seen what US gets so in the mean time, be chill and wait.
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1910 posts

Feb 3, 2013

GamerJon92 wrote:
Would ever some stop crying about multiple there's for **bleep** sake more the better more threads more sony will pay attention

What do you think is more likely to get Sony's attention, 50 two-post threads or a single 20-page thread?

It also would help if you mastered the English language. You're on a US forum talking about US PS+. You should probably learn the national language if you want any hope of people taking you seriously.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Feb 4, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

GamerJon92 wrote:

What do you think is more likely to get Sony's attention, 50 two-post threads or a single 20-page thread?

There's also this:  http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/submit-an-idea/ if you can get enough up-votes to get an idea noticed (which should be easy if it's really something that everyone wants)

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Feb 4, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

GamerJon92 wrote:

It also would help if you mastered the English language. You're on a US forum talking about US PS+. You should probably learn the national language if you want any hope of people taking you seriously.

Sorry to break it to you but the U.S. doesn't have an official national language, should've learned that in school.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1910 posts

Feb 4, 2013

FidelityNy wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

GamerJon92 wrote:

Sorry to break it to you but the U.S. doesn't have an official national language, should've learned that in school.

Never used the word "official", did I? I'm fully aware that there is no federal law declaring English as the official language, though several states do have such laws. Regardless, English is still considered the de facto national language of the US. National languages and official languages are not necessarily one and the same. It also doesn't change the fact that GamerJon is a moron that needs to learn how to speak/write.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Feb 4, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

FidelityNy wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

GamerJon92 wrote:

Never used the word "official", did I? I'm fully aware that there is no federal law declaring English as the official language, though several states do have such laws. Regardless, English is still considered the de facto national language of the US. National languages and official languages are not necessarily one and the same. It also doesn't change the fact that GamerJon is a moron that needs to learn how to speak/write.

Really? Calling someone a moron and saying "Never used the word 'official.'" It's the same thing, whether you used the word official or not. Saying national language is different from nationally "accepted" language (which is what you actually meant).

I'm just coming at you for bringing something irrelevant into the conversation. Not everyone on these forums is from an English speaking country, or America, so don't crack on them for trying their best to type the language, either that or he's some little 11 year American kid, and you should know how "educated" they are these days. It isn't their fault either.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1910 posts

Feb 4, 2013

It doesn't matter if there are people from other countries...this is a US forum (go check your URL). In addition, he's specifically addressing the US PS+. So yes, he should learn English if he plans on sticking around here or he should go visit the EU forums or wherever else.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Yup, you got some issues kid.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (111 Views)
0 Likes