Apr 14 2011
By: StuByph Uncharted Territory 1680 posts

Better Tech More Fragile

3 replies 23 views Edited Apr 14, 2011

I'll be brief as possible.

My NES, SNES, N64, PS still work fine. My PSP 1000's never broke. My PS3 has had serious issues been sent in already once and now is in the yellow light district... I got my PSP Go and it's battery crapped out twice in a year and just now as I got home today and went to plug it in I hear a rattling sound in it and now audio does not work unless it's through the blutooth. Now I baby my electronics with the utmost abundance. How this is possible that something is rattling around and now the sound is jacked  is beyond me. but oh well hopefully I am still in warranty.

The point is it seems with the tech getting more advance that the device becomes much more frail. I really hope the NGP doesn't brake if I sneeze on it. Or if I touch the screen in correct.

Not trying to talk down on the NGP... just I am worried now with this new issue crop up with my PSP go (when a time I am in dire need of it) that it breaks regardless how much I baby it.

I really don't want my NGP to break twice within the first year and I have to play key games over again to get my save back right cause the game save is copyright protected to the individual portable.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 1 of 4 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Re: Better Tech More Fragile

Apr 14, 2011

I think a lot of tech is becoming like this.  Can't drop it, can't press on it too hard.  I don't know maybe it just has more hardware and things inside that can get moved around.  It'd be nice if most tech was like a cellphone, you can drop it and it keeps on working.

Message 2 of 4 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Apr 14, 2011

That's one thing that's so annoying... But with the touch screen, I would expect the screen to be tougher at least. Who knows about the rest of the device, guess we'll find out.

lensflare15 Trophy Card
Message 3 of 4 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1680 posts

Apr 14, 2011

I'll keep my hopes up.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket