Fender Bender
3501 posts

Re: Bestbuy Canada not honoring Black Friday deal?

Nov 29, 2013

Since the NA codes work in the US and Canada, you could just reach out to a bloke you know in the states, have him snag you a couple off Gamestop.com and pay him/her for em.

There are ways to bend the sytem to your will with a bit of craftyness.

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 11 of 13 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Doc_007 wrote:

Since the NA codes work in the US and Canada, you could just reach out to a bloke you know in the states, have him snag you a couple off Gamestop.com and pay him/her for em.

There are ways to bend the sytem to your will with a bit of craftyness.

Alas I know not a single person in the US.

I havent even been there since the cavity searches at the border became pretty much mandatory, lol.

Its tough to justify giving away all my rights just to take a trip somewhere , i wont even fly anywhere if the plane goes over the US, as there is always the chance it will have to land then my virgin bottom has to pay the price.

One of you guys should buy a crap ton of codes and setup some sort of paypal thingy.  IDK.

I am glad you guys got some sweet deals.

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:
"Of course you can. You can do this with the PS3 and the PS4 would not be taking steps back."

Smiley Sad Smiley Happy

Vertigomega wrote:
Being angry that your gaming console focuses on gaming is kind of like being mad that your microwave focuses too much on warming up your food.
But the new model removed the light bulb and timer from the microwave, so now you never know when the foods done, so ends up burnt a lot or undercooked.
Message 12 of 13 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

Go to Amazon, fill out the info for your credit card, then for a mailing address put down a US address. The transaction is all online including the code delivery. I know of a couple of guys in Toronto that bought codes that way today and the codes worked fine on their PS4's.

Message 13 of 13 (100 Views)
0 Likes