Dec 07 2012
By: SuperVisionaryHD First Son 3 posts

Best PlayStation Experience of my Life!

[ Edited ]
1 replies 170 views Edited Dec 7, 2012

Have you ever wanted something so expensive?Ha well I sure did and it was a gorgeous glossy 80GB PlayStation 3!Guess how I got it?After I graduated my college education my friends and I went out to eat at a fancy resturant.Soon I found myself bothering them about the PlayStation 3 when I saw some contest saying "Enter to win a NEW 80GB PlayStation console with 2 games for FREE" so I thought "Oh what the heck I finally get to enter something." But the only issue was that the only way to win was by writing 2 paragraphs on "Why I Should Get a New PS3" which was easy for me because I had many reasons why :smileyhappy: so my friends and I left the resturant after tipping the waiter $80 ( yeahh I am a nice guy) I asked the waiter where to enter the contest and she said somewhere in the mall at 5:00 PM.There was only one problem...I HAD TO ATTEND MY COUSIN'S WEDDING!But nooo that didn't stop me cause I immediately changed my plans and attended my cousin's wedding at a certain time.Soon I went to the mall not realizing I still had my tux on and pink colored shirt on (lol had hearts to).The lady holding the contest looked at me as if I was naked.She told me to sign my name and birthdate so I did but when I signed the sheet only 4 people signed up (it really got me some confidence in winning) so it was now Saturday and I found myself not taking a shower for a contest I promised myself not to lose.After 2 days I turned in my 2 paragraphs so the lady at the desk thanked me and said that since the 3 people didn't turn in the papers yet and that 1 person had an incorrect topic I won and she gave me my prize I was as happy as a baby playing peek-a-boo!I drove home and told my family and friends the amazing thing that happened they celebrated my accomplishment and we then went out for tacos cause that is how we roll!  

Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4255 posts

Re: Best PlayStation Experience of my Life!

Dec 7, 2012

You graduated from college? :robotlol:

All joking aside, congrats on winning that contest.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)
0 Likes