Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 20 2011
By: Pink-Moonlight First Son 31 posts
Accepted Solution

Best Clear Casing for PSP 3000

3 replies 95 views Edited May 20, 2011

I just bought a PSP 3000 and still need to get a case for it. I want one that is clear plastic and covers the whole PSP as well as the screen, but allows me to open the UMD door without having to take the casing off.

Right now I'm looking at the Zagg Invisible Shield one (http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/sony-psp-slim-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php) and the Rocket Fish pack that includes a clear case (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketfish%26%23153%3B+-+Starter+Kit+for+PSP/8988679.p?id=1218008115546&...).

I want to make sure I get one that fits snugly, so the PSP is not rattling around inside it, and protects the systems well from scratches, but isn't an inconvenience to play with.

Anyone have either or these or can recommend any?

I kinda like the Rockfish one, because it comes with the other accessories and it has good reviews on BestBuy.com. But I'm not sure the quality of the case it comes with.

My only worry with the Zagg one is that you have to practically glue it on with a solution, which I'm paranoid about doing. If you had to replace it, would you be able to get it off, or would it be forever glued to the PSP?

"Sometimes to understand your present, you have to go back to your past.
And this time, things will be different."~ Lara Croft

Message 1 of 4 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Best Clear Casing for PSP 3000

May 20, 2011

i have the rocketfish, but if u take case off, it will slide around the straps. but the rocketfish pack was good for me seeing it came with all those cables. MY VOTE IS ROCKETFISH

Message 2 of 4 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7616 posts

May 21, 2011

Keep in mind that InvisibleShield is model specific:

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/sony-psp-3000-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

That is for the PSP-3000.

I have an InvisibleShield on my 3000 (just the screen coverage) and it does not apply with a solution. you peel it off and it has some adhesive surface that sticks on and can be peeled off easily without any residue. I recommend it. My screen protector is bashed but the screen under it is pristine.

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Message 3 of 4 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

May 21, 2011

Thanks! I went with the Rocketfish for now and I really love it and all the stuff that comes with it. I may get the Invisible Shild later also as added protection. Wouldn't be a bad idea to have both.

"Sometimes to understand your present, you have to go back to your past.
And this time, things will be different."~ Lara Croft

Message 4 of 4 (95 Views)
0 Likes