Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Re: Be honest, what is your primary use of the PS Vita?

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

hawkeystar wrote:

spydeewhydee wrote:
My wife got CoD for me, but I have to wait til Christmas. It's too long of a wait. I'll add you when I get it!!!

I f you have so much to say, just edit your previous post. No need to have 6 posts in one thread in order.

I have kind of stopped blaming people for this, these forums can be confusing as hell for those who are used to others. I agree it is as simple as looking around and just clicking something but seriously these forums get on my nevers enough with just about everything.

Especially the quoting.. ugh quotes everything together and if just want to single it out, it's a freaking huge pain to single out a quote from an already long conversation.

I honestly in all my life have not dealt with such a difficult to use forum in terms of functions really.

Message 41 of 46 (60 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1061 posts

Nov 21, 2012

skype has been my phone number for yrs and my 3G Vita is my cellphone/music player (Music Unlimited) gaming system computer. anything anyone do with their mobile i do with my vita. i have the 3Gb a month Data Plan which i never max out and i also have the official ear buds and portable charger which i reomend go everyone. oh yea i hVe netflix youtube and all that too.

#itsmyeverything

Message 42 of 46 (56 Views)
First Son
29 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Thank you, ProfessorGerbik, thank you for making me feel better about my embarassement.
"Ever walk into a Target, but miss?"
Message 43 of 46 (52 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2333 posts

Nov 21, 2012
I primarily use my Vita for Netflix. :smileytongue:
mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Message 44 of 46 (47 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Nov 22, 2012
i use every function on the vita.

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 45 of 46 (40 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Music, browsing, gaming and just about everything else. I dont like using for smartphones for nusic and gaming but i can see why others do. My vita has become my multimedia devce.

Message 46 of 46 (38 Views)
0 Likes