Jan 24 2012
By: eaglefan129 Treasure Hunter 8821 posts

Be a walking billboard for ps vita (day one buyers)

6 replies 14 views Edited Jan 24, 2012

For day one buyers like myself if the vita is to be successful bring your vita just with you but not like your trying to bring attention to youself if you know what I mean. This will be a little bit easier since I'll be at college (and obviously studies come first but when I have free time and only a hour break I'll whip out the Vita) and obviously that demographic is more interested in this kind of technology and more willing to spend. So since Sony kinda sucks at marketing (I doubt this will happen) Sony needs to make a Kevin Butler add about the Vita for the super bowl.

Message 1 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Re: Be a walking billboard for ps vita (day one buyers)

Jan 24, 2012

eaglefan129 wrote:

For day one buyers like myself if the vita is to be successful bring your vita just with you but not like your trying to bring attention to youself if you know what I mean. This will be a little bit easier since I'll be at college (and obviously studies come first but when I have free time and only a hour break I'll whip out the Vita) and obviously that demographic is more interested in this kind of technology and more willing to spend. So since Sony kinda sucks at marketing (I doubt this will happen) Sony needs to make a Kevin Butler add about the Vita for the super bowl.

I will try and use mine in a public at  local hot spots and trips and so on. try and show it off not to brag but to try and advertise it.

maybe I will even go on vacations regularly. I will do my best. also will try and take it to restaurants as well.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 2 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jan 24, 2012

Where I live, if i even pull it out at a public place, Im just asking to get jumped and get it stolen XD. I will show it to friends though, and I already convinced two of them to buy it. Im in on this though ill try to be careful. itl be fun seeing a lot of people with the vita

Message 3 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jan 24, 2012

I completely agree sony should advertize for the Super Bowl!!!  That would be awsome!

Message 4 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Jan 24, 2012

I doubt that's going to make much of a difference. Listening to IGN's Podcast Beyond both Greg Miller and Colin Moriarty said that taking out their import work Vitas in public no batted an eyelid or cared what they were playing with. This is in San Francisco back in December soon after the Vita launched in Japan.

Message 5 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Jan 24, 2012

BlackKnightJP wrote:

I doubt that's going to make much of a difference. Listening to IGN's Podcast Beyond both Greg Miller and Colin Moriarty said that taking out their import work Vitas in public no batted an eyelid or cared what they were playing with. This is in San Francisco back in December soon after the Vita launched in Japan.

alot of these people do not even know what it is. I bet the people sare him but they thought it was a psp.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 6 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8821 posts

Jan 24, 2012

BlackKnightJP wrote:

Honestly though I think that (since they were imported and I agree with Incagneto) people don't really care that much to what you are doing there just going about there business. If sony does any kind of advertising they'll advertise a game and then they'll do that fancy playstation with the vita instead of the ps3.

Message 7 of 7 (14 Views)
0 Likes