May 17 2013
By: wsonic First Son 3 posts

Battlefront 2 Request

[ Edited ]
6 replies 113 views Edited May 17, 2013

HI, so this is my very first post. Smiley Very Happy

I was searching for Battlefront 2 the other day and I got so happy when I saw it for download. I was prepared to buy it and everything until I read it was for PSP. I have no problem with that but I would really love to play it in the PS3. Im sure I speak for everyone when I say that we would love to have Star Wars Battlefront 2 on the PS3. It was a hit back in the PS2, and im very sure that it will be on the PS3 Digital. Ive notice that Pretty much all the GTA games are there, and Spyro games and Crash games, this is pretty awesome. Please make Battlefront 2 for the PS3. Im not very sure how many people have requested this already, or are wanting it. Its just a really great game, that many people would pay to have once more. I also don't really know if anyone that could make this a possibility would read my post, but I just wanted to give it a shot and hope for it. Thanks!

Message 1 of 7 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: Battlefront 2 Request

May 17, 2013

Hello and Welcome to the Playstation forums

I understand that you would love to see Star Wars: Battlefront II as a PS2 classic, however no one at sony really reads these requests on here, but I for one would love to play it on the PS3 as well!

Message 2 of 7 (97 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29186 posts

May 17, 2013

As with many of these "requests", Sony didn't make the game and it does not fall to them by default. LucasArts was bought by Disney, and it would be up to them to release it on the Playstation Store.

Message 3 of 7 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 18, 2013
I see, thats pretty depressing. So what do yall think of the chances for it to come out as a PS2 classic?
Message 4 of 7 (83 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29186 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

About the same as the Cubs winning the World Series.

PS2 classics don't have online gameplay, which is what I'm guessing you want it for. If it were released, it would be single player only.

Message 5 of 7 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 19, 2013

Not really, i never did play the game online. Im more into the splitscreen, i use to play it all the time with my friends. In all honesty, i dont really like to play online, just some games. I just wanna relive the good old days, playing as Joda and all the other characters. It really had a ton of content. It made Star Wars fans very happy. XD

But i guess the chances for it on the PS3 are really depresing if you put it that way. I was reading some blogs from about 3 yrs ago, people were asking for it like crazy. But here we are 3 yrs later, and no Battlefront 2. Oh well, im still hoping jeje.

Message 6 of 7 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2785 posts

May 19, 2013

I would rather see Battlefont 3!

Message 7 of 7 (59 Views)
0 Likes