May 07 2013
By: boblobloo First Son 3 posts

Battlefront 1, 2, 3, & 4

6 replies 202 views Edited May 7, 2013

Dear Playstation Community and Playstation Network,

It has come to my attention that Playstation seems to be going through a financial problem. Throughout the years games have come and gone, but one classic has staid in the hearts of every true FPS gamer, Xbox, Ps2, or PC they all have played Star Wars Battlefront, but now the rights to the game have gone to EA, therefore making it anonymous of what will happen. May I please suggest that PsN works with them to make their newest games (whether it is Battlefront 3 or some other Star Wars title) PS3 & PS4 Exclusive making fun and play the key element to the system's and giving them the height advantage over the Xbox 720. They might try to beat the PS4 with the mechanics inside since you already announced the specs, but they won't ever beat Star Wars Battlefront. Combined with Sony's great graphics and battlefronts fun game style and mechanics will make Star Wars Battlefront the prime game to enjoy Play. Another Hot topic from the Anime world is bringing Hatsune Miku to America with the Ps4 and the Ps3 combined with the star wars fans will make this year a smashing year for Sony. Thank you for your time, please express your thoughts in the comments.

P.S. Sony, I am not trying to tell you how to run your own company, I am just merely giving my thoughts through the eyes of the consumer and a Playstation fan for many years to come

Sincerely,

Boblobloo

Message 1 of 7 (202 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Re: Battlefront 1, 2, 3, & 4

May 7, 2013
agreed
Message 2 of 7 (196 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13735 posts

May 7, 2013

If you want to write to Sony, write to Sony.

Or to EA, since they're the ones in charge of development.

Writing on these forums will not make your suggestion seen to anyone other than other PSN users.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 7 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 7, 2013

Then where do I write to Sony? I have been searching all around their website and I ended up here

Message 4 of 7 (189 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13735 posts

May 7, 2013

Just post it on the blog share

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 7 (184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 7, 2013

Done! Thank you so much for telling me about this! Smiley Very Happy Let's hope they listen and see the logic behind what I say

Message 6 of 7 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

May 8, 2013

This is not up to Sony.... this is up to the developer.....

And since the Publisher, Lucas Arts no longer exists, and Pandemic Studios (the developer) is not having a good history of games and their stack of recently cancelled games.... I doubt this will happen.

Disney is now the license holder for all Star Wars, which will ultimately be left up to them.

EA only has the license to make the FUTURE games like 1313. And with developers like Dice, Visceral and BioWare being the developers who will be making the next Star Wars games  for the forseeable future, they will most likely NOT be exclusives. 

EA and Disney are way too invested into this already so they HAVE to maximize profits in any way they can. 
Plus, EA very rarely makes any exclusive titles, if at all.... I really can't think of any developer under EA that has made an exclusive game for one platform.

Sony and Playstation are not in a "financial mess" as many people believe..... Sony is still reporting profits, but they are not as what it was a few years ago, so many people are seeing that as "loosing" money. Every company goes through such financial ups and downs.
This is because M$ became a worthy contender with the 360, and with having such a massive business dumping massive amounts of money into the project by purchasing exclusive rights for games and even timed exclusivity for DLC, paired with the matured online experience of Live, which has been active for nearly 10 years now since the original Xbox, where most of the future X360 Live development came from.

Also consider that the PS3 being a hard platform to develop for, overall, and its easy to see why things are the way they are.

Its very noble that you want to help support Sony and the Playstation brand. But this is about YOU and what YOU want. Vote with your wallet. The gaming industry depends on YOU to say whats a good game and what is a good console etc etc..... just know that not everyone is going to have the same opinions

Furiously Chaosing
Message 7 of 7 (146 Views)
0 Likes