I Only Post Everything
847 posts

Re: Battlefield 4 or Killzone Shadow Fall?

Nov 9, 2013

AbsenceOfFaith wrote:
Who could say no to 64 player multiplayer goodness? I'm personally choosing BF4 as my first foray into next generation gaming. Though I'm hoping that we won't not be experiencing crashes currently plaguing the current gen consoles.

This is why I recommend that people get both a single and multiplayer game. Launches never go smoothly.. I won't be surprised if there are network issues. I heard that BF4 single player is short and terrible. Best get a single player game to fall back on.

Message 41 of 48 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
511 posts

Nov 9, 2013
Battlefield 4, without a doubt.

Though I'll be getting Shadow Fall day one as well (technically, I already have it). Shadow Fall has me nervous because all I've played from KZ was the first one ... in a demo.
47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

Reviews from me -- an honest reviewer who isn't paid off.
Message 42 of 48 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Killzone: Shadow Fall will probably have the better campaign as Battlefield puts most of its focus on multiplayer so I would give that point to Killzone. The multiplayer is pretty subjective, Battlefield has amazing multiplayer and I enjoyed the previous Killzone's as well. But they are apples and oranges in that area. Best to ask yourself which you like best: the faster paced and a bit more arcade style gameplay of Killzone, or the more tactical open field gameplay of Battlefield.

I'm personally quite excited for both. Smiley Happy

Twitter: @TGJr ----------------
Message 43 of 48 (157 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Get both...ACIV, KSZF...BF4 free. Target. Well only in the U.S.

Message 44 of 48 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Never played Assassin's creed.

Love competition? Come play.
http://gamebattles.com
Message 45 of 48 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Message 46 of 48 (134 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1004 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Trespahsser wrote:

So first off I'm new to the PS community and so far i love it, and with the PS4 coming out next week (I can't wait!) I'm not sure what game to buy, Battlefield 4 or Killzone Shadow Fall?

I've played the BF4 beta and it was really great but it was alot like BF3,  want something new and fresh with a good campaign and multiplayer, I'm iffy on Killzone because I've never played any of the past ones and dont really know how its like.

I've seen gameplay footage of it and it looks amazing, but i'm not sure on which to buy though. Any suggestions?

I'm so hyped to play Killzone 4 after seeing their Hi-Bitrate quality gameplay video. It looks **bleep** nice!

Message 47 of 48 (133 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
846 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2013

AbsenceOfFaith wrote:
Who could say no to 64 player multiplayer goodness? I'm personally choosing BF4 as my first foray into next generation gaming. Though I hope that we won't experience crashes currently plaguing the current-gen consoles.

That is the only thing I'm worried about with bf4. With a rushed launch, there are TONS of bugs. I really like BF but you can bet there will be crashing/freezing/bugs at launch. MP is the main driving point in my decision and I'm worried that KZ won't be up to the same level. 64 player servers with vehicles and huge destructible environments is hard to pass on. Graphically, neither game looks better to me in MP. Yes BF4 is a port, but it is scaled down from one of the best looking PC games ever. I may just wait on both of them. The pre-order bonuses on KZ are pointless and my walmart will probably have limited editions of BF4 for a month after launch. I guess I'll start with Blacklight.

Message 48 of 48 (122 Views)