Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: Battlefield 4 is worse than Cod Ghosts

Nov 30, 2013

in my opinion BF4 is a way better than COD. Why? because less campers even tho there is some but not near as bad as COD. IT also takes a little more of a learning curve than COD.  Its just better

Message 21 of 61 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12801 posts

Nov 30, 2013

Also i checked your PSNProfiles. I do not see BF4 on the trophy list.

you might be lying or played on a different account or didn't sync your trophy

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 22 of 61 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Nov 30, 2013
Has anyone ever read the back of the battlefield 4 game cover? Funny what it says about COD check it out.
Message 23 of 61 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Nov 30, 2013

If you are a former SOCOM player then you will love the BF series.

Message 24 of 61 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3127 posts

Nov 30, 2013
@al2009man

A lot of people never to sync their trophies.

BF4 has a round based gamemode (aka non-respawn) that a few of my SOCOM buddys play.
Message 25 of 61 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1786 posts

Nov 30, 2013

BinaryBear03 wrote:

If you are a former SOCOM player then you will love the BF series.

Incorrect, while it is possible for someone that is a fan of socom ot enjoy BF but they are nothing alike and you are misleading people.

Message 26 of 61 (131 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1786 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

al2009man wrote:

DannyK11 wrote:

As a battlefield fan I agree. Battlefield 4 is complete garbage.... It does not live up to the standards of the BF series. I have the game for PS4 and PC, both games have been broken and this is not acceptable... no stop.. stop... dont even open your mouth to try and defend it... its not acceptable. The campaign i could care less for because the series isnt about a campaign... but at the same time if your going to waste time adding it in, you should at least make it worth while because now the orig MP fanbase views it as wasted time and money that could have been invested into making the rest of the game more solid.

I am tired of the botched launches that don't get fixed until months later, a few weeks... sure but MONTHS are not acceptable

\end rant

So you hate BF4 because of Bugs...

you know you could wait 1-2 months to see if everythings fixes

but if you read in my post i shouldnt have to.. Lag, driver issues, and some balancing in weapons is understandable, but when you ship a product this botched and expect 2 or 3 months to fix.... nah give me a refund.

I have played it on pc and tried and tired again and it is still botched, its sitting here in its wrapper for PS4 because i wont open it yet, I may return it, I play it at myfriends house and it is more botched than the computer version.....

My point is: dont ship a product unless its ready please.... I love the Battlefield games and this game was supposed to be the best that the series has ever offered and because of a drop in quality it has dissapointed greatly, this is not a console, I dont have the amount of patience for lack of functionality when it comes to software, i can understand hardware being rough at first and sadly the PS4 launch has been really smooth compared to the BF launch.

Message 27 of 61 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Nov 30, 2013

I don't understand how that is misleading.  Compared to what is on the market now, BF4 is the next best thing.

Message 28 of 61 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1786 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

BinaryBear03 wrote:

I don't understand how that is misleading.  Compared to what is on the market now, BF4 is the next best thing.

It is misleading because your statement is purely based on opinion and the fact that the two games have little in common. In fact when socom tried to go the BF direction with large amounts of people and vehicles the fanbase hated it.

Battlefield has a hit detection system that is completely unlike SOCOM. Socom was round based with no respawn (in classic socom), socom is a series based on tight quarters and hand to hand combat and in that sense COD has more in common with socom than battlefield does, try SEARCH AND DESTROY mode.

Message 29 of 61 (124 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1414 posts

Nov 30, 2013
Bf3 shipped with bugs and glitches. Every game does these days. People seem to forget about the 2-3 months bf3 played with bugs because it turned out to be a really good game. The same will happen with bf4
Message 30 of 61 (118 Views)
0 Likes